Chapter 23: Might Not Make It

Jeff's POV

So the cops and paramedics came. They took Randy and Dani away while the cops took me and Adam for questions. It startled me when I heard the paramedics say, 'She might not make it' over and over again. But I tried to stay positive that she'll be ok. Me and Adam were put into separate rooms. This one cop entered my room. God damn it. I know him.

"Jeffrey Nero Hardy. Welcome back. It hasn't been to long since you were getting your mugshots taken. Remember that? This time you're accused of shooting Randall Orton and killing him." Officer Cooper loved to tease me and get on my last nerve. But this time was different. If people don't know the story and they only think I shot him, I'm gonna be called a monster. "Why don't you tell me the whole story, Hardy?"

 "First off, it's Jeff Hardy not Jeffrey Hardy." I growled at him. "And I'll happily tell you the story. Take notes cause I'm not gonna say it twice. It was a normal Smackdown except this time I confessed my feelings to Danielle Guerrero. She liked me back which wasn't a surprise to me because I'm fucking hot! Ok just kidding. She had to leave and when I questioned her where, she just said she has plans or something like that. I tried calling her when I got to my hotel room and no answer. No sight of her whatsoever. Then I got an answer to one of my calls. It was chilling. She was begging that I helped her. Then Randy came in and she started screaming at him. I've known Adam for a little while and he used to be able to track phones down so I went to him. After a couple of hours, we tracked her. I bought a gun just in case they were armed. It tracked her down to this old abandoned house. When we went inside, I saw Randy with a body bag, smiling. All I saw was red as I shot him. When I called for Dani she answered. Then these blood curdling screams filled my mind. I'll never be able to forget them. I walked down the stairs and she was stabbed in the back and stomach. I know who the other guy was who did it. Randy was never alone."

"Who was his partner?"

"Gabriel Connor." I got chills even saying his name. "I had a class with him when I was in high school. So did Dani. He was always weird. He had a hit list, me and Dani were on it. One day, he confessed to Dani he had feelings for her and they dated. He was abusive to her. But I stopped talking to her... for reasons. Then recently we got in touch again."

 "But did Randy try and come at you?" He asked.

 "No not technically. When I saw Dani though, it was obvious she was really badly beaten up. I've never seen something so painful. And I wrestle." I chuckled at the last part slightly. "When I got an answer from Dani, I told Randy that if he kills her, I'll kill him. Then I saw him holding the body bag, I thought he killed her so I killed him."