Robotics Club P.1

Hey there! Long time no see! Sorry for being dead for a while, I've been spending most of my time on another platform being a moderator and jazz, but Ive decided to finish this! Hope you enjoy! :DD

"(Y/N)! Come get breakfast!"

Your father called from downstairs, you hurriedly pulled on your new leather jacket and green bow tie. Mai said you'd look cool in it or something.

"Coming, dad!"

You scuttled down the stairs in an excited pursuit, today was your first official Robotics Club meeting. Your dad seemed to be making waffles again, this time with chocolate chips.

"Oho, that's a new style. What're you going for, punk rocker?

"Mai said I looked cool in it, so I decided to give it a try today!" You smiled brightly

"I see, well it's good that you're willing to experiment." He plops a couple waffles down on your plate. "Say, do you have Robotics today?"

"Yep! Sure do! And Seven's gonna be there too!" You shoveled chocolate pastry in your mouth.

"Sounds great! Ey be careful there, don't choke." He teased

"I won't!" You said with a full mouth.

After breakfast you snatched up your backpack and zoomed to the door, your dad was waiting in the car already. You hop into the passenger seat happily and your dad starts driving you to school, playing a cheery song on the radio. You spent the time in the car singing along with your dad, he flicked his fingers to the beat and used the rim of the steering wheel like a drum.

Sorry if it's short, I'll add a part two soon!

Also thank you so much for all the votes it makes me so happy to see that people are enjoying my stories! 💕💕

Cya in the next chapter!