𝒖𝒏!

"i love you!"

"i love you!"

"why would you ever love
a person like me?"

"you're always smiling and
find positivity in every situation,
because of the little
things that bring you happiness,
like lattes and any piece of art!
you bring me just as
much happiness!"

"if you love me so much,
prove it! show me how
much i mean to-"

AN abrupt knock had sounded through violetta's hotel room, which caused her to groan. she kicked off the white duvet, paused the movie she was watching, and wrapped her robe tighter against her torso.

"this better be important, this movie was just getting good," she muttered under her breath, swiftly making her way across the hotel room to the large white door with gold embellishments.

opening the door, a bright face made their appearance. violetta smiled softly, holding the door open.

"sorry miss! i hope i'm not interrupting anything, but your luggage is here and i didn't want to have you carry it up by yourself!" the young lady said, bringing violetta's suitcases in from the corridor.

"it's not a problem, have a great day." violetta politely replied, watching the bellhop leave to attend other duties and closing the door behind her.

violetta sighed, softly rubbing at her temples. all she wanted to do was sleep due to the time difference, it was currently 2 am back in california and 11 am here in paris.

it was her first day in the city, but all she has done is sit around and watch the cheesy romance flick on the monitor across from her bed.

she walked over to her luggage, deciding to get dressed to go buy some iced coffee or something to make her feel alive again. she turned the silver suitcase onto its back, attempting to open it but the zipper was jammed.

"did i really pack this much?" she said, huffing and blowing her brunette hair away from her face.

she kept trying to get it open and eventually succeeded after giving it her all, but upon opening it, a frown laid across her face.

"this isn't my luggage! or my underwear!" she whisper-yelled and fell backwards dramatically, throwing the plaid boxers across the room.

omg i finally decided to update???
enjoy my baby pudding cups,
keep smiling!
with love, luna.