𝒅𝒆𝒖𝒙!

the mouthwatering scent of warm coffee and puff pastries immediately smacked violetta in the face as she walked into the cute coffee shop

her mood immediately changing, a big smile plastered on her face as she waited in line behind several people. she didn't mind the wait, not at all, but that changed after she noticed a few people giving her odd glances.

she just kept smiling at them, smoothing out 'her' velvet button up, and tucked her hands into the pockets of the oversize jacket. yes, she was wearing a strangers clothes that had arrived to her hotel room, but did she care? not one bit. her mind was only focused on the line in front of her, waiting to get her pretty little hands on a hot latte.

is this kinda invasive? she thought as she looked down at her outfit. the owner of these clothes did have a good taste of fashion, and that is coming from someone who graduated out of a prestigious art institute in america. everything that was in the suit case was either extremely new or extremely cared for, not one stray thread out of its place causing a tattered look.

"what can i get for you, miss?" a chirpy voice called out, snapping violetta out of her thoughts. violetta immediately told the barista her order and sat down at an empty table. the café she had stopped by was extremely chic, causing her to feel right at place.

slightly rubbing her temples, violetta starting thinking of a plan. what was she to tell the front clerk of her hotel? that the bellhop made a mistake? what if her luggage was completely lost? all the cute outfits planned would be gone to waste, making violetta wince simply at the thought.

sure, they were just clothes, but clothes brought her confidence. fashion has always been a way for the young woman to express herself, she was able to walk into any room with her head held high because of what she wore. which is why violetta amador majored in fashion.

her latte arrived in a lavender mug and was placed on top of the marble table in front of her. she simply gave the barista a smile, earning one back, and had thought out that plan of what she was to tell the clerk.

"pssst!"

violetta raised her head to see a boy with warm hair and a warm smile in front of her. she looked around her, wondering who he was trying to get the attention of.

"i'm pssst-ing at you," he let out a soft chuckle, and sat in front of her.

he was extremely good looking, everything about him was sharp yet soft. from his bushy, dark eyebrows, to his rectangular smile that displayed his pearly whites.

yes, he is extremely good looking, but why did he just invite himself to my table? she thought, giving the stranger a confused look.

"i see you're enjoying my clothes. i mean, can i blame you? i have extremely good taste in fashion." he replied in a snarky tone after seeing her brows furrowed.

— 💌 —
i actually updated?? omg
maybe being sick makes me
more productive, hehe.
enjoy, little stars!
with love, luna.