Chapter 2

Stacey

I looked up at the clock, 10 more minutes and I'll be outta here. I turned my head back to my customer and gave her the bag and told her to have a nice day. I watched her walk out the store and wave. I returned the wave and walked to the back with my manger.

"We have celebrity's coming threw the store today, so have a positive attitude."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Ight i will."

She nodded her head and walked to the front. I walked in the back where Sia was. When she saw me her eyes lit up with excitement. She put the phone down and ran towards me. I opened my arms up and she ran into them kissing my forehead. I placed her down and sat on the bench next to her.

" I miss you mommy." She said smiling.

" I missed you too." I said smiling back at her.

"Can i go to front with you?" She asked pointing towards the front.

"Yea grab your stuff."

I picked her up in my arms and we walked into the front I let her walk around and help the other customers out, while I worked the register.

~

Chris

I was sitting in Lenox mall eating some Chines food. I looked over at August and Tyga signing autographs and sh^t. When i was finished with my food my security threw it away. I waled towards the boys and signed some autographs before we headed into footlocker. I was checking out the air Jordan 3 retro bleached turquoise.

"Can i get some help!" I yelled with my back turned

"Hi How may I help you" A little voice asked

I turned around and saw a lil girl dressed in a footlocker uniform. I looked at her closely and examined her face. I scrunched my face up. I waved Aug and Ty over towards me.

"Wassup man?" Aug asked.

"Look at this lil girl."

"she look a lah' bit like you." Aug said looking from me to her.

"Are you guys  just gonna look at me or buys stuff?" She asked.

I bent down to her level and stared into her eyes. I heard her clear her throat.

"Whats your name?" I asked standing up. 

"My mommy said don't talk to strangers sorry." She said before walking away

I walked in her direction grabbing the sneakers and heading towards the counter. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the text from my manger. I read it and put my phone away. I looked up at the cashier and smirked she was sexy.

Sia In The MM

~

Stacey

"Mommy Mommy." Sia yelled running my way.

"Yes baby girl." I said placing her on the counter

"Guess what"

"What?"

"Chris Brown's here" She nearly screamed

"Oh, ok that's it"

"No."

"Ok what else"

"August Alsina and Tiger are here"

"omg August Alsina" i squealed

"Yes my husband"

I laughed at her and put her off the counter. I finished cleaning the counter off before he walked up to me. The look on my face was priceless. He looked the same minus the tattoos and facial hair. He flashed me that smirk. Sending me into a flashback.

~Flashback

"Well i don't go find some other hood Rich N^igga to pin that baby on cause it ain't mine"

   "That means nothing to me" He said Walking away

      "And you expect me to believe this my baby or sum"

~Flashback Over

"How may I help you Sir?" I asked not looking his way.

"Well First can I get your name and number?" He asked lifting my chin with his finger

"No you can't"  I said swatting his hand away

I took the box that he had on the counter and rung it up for him.

"Sydney that's no way to treat Chris Brown"

"Sorry Chris Brown"

"It's Coo' Ma, but can i still get that number"

"Try taking care of your child first have a nice day"

I laid his receipt down on the counter then grabbed Sia and her stuff and walked out the store. I was half way to the parking lot when some body grabbed my arm back. I turned around and saw Chris.