Never Let You Fall

I couldn't even remember how we got here. The only thing I could think of was how soft his lips were on mine. I knew it was wrong. I mean, we'd grown up as close as brothers. But it felt too good to deny. I sat in his lap, both of us sitting on the edge of the bed. His mouth covered mine in a hot, passionate frenzy, our tongues wrestling for dominance. My hands ran through his hair, loving the feel of the soft, brown locks between my fingers. 

Cameron's hands caressed my waist, the tips of his fingers creeping under the band of my boxers. His mouth left mine, making me whimper from the loss of contact, whilst both of us breathed heavily. Wet, plump lips met my neck, and I turned my head to the side, giving him better access. He sprinkled kisses down my neck until he reached the base. He started sucking on the skin above my collar bone, sucking harder after hearing my moans of appreciation. He sucked on the sensitive skin, blew on it, and then continued his attack.

One of my hands trailed down his chest, feeling his tight muscles. I started to grind our hips together, feeling him harden through the thin material of his boxer-briefs, his moan vibrating against my neck. I ground into him harder, wanting to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

I pulled away from Cameron completely, standing up, earning a quizzical gaze. I kneeled down on the ground in front of him. I looked up, pulling his boxer-briefs off, his thick cock slapping against his stomach. Not looking away from his blue eyes, I wrapped a hand around it, pumping him a few times before swiping my tongue across the tip. His eyes closed in ecstasy for a moment before opening again, still looking at me, clouded with lust and desire. Still pumping the bottom half, I put the tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it while sucking gently. I took more and more into my mouth until I could feel him hit the back of my throat. He thrusted his hips upward, making me gag.

"I-I'm sorry," Cameron sputtered. A breathy laugh escaped my lips.

"It's fine. I'm a big boy," I said, dropping a wink. "I can handle it."

A heavy blush suffused his cheeks, making him look even more adorable. I licked his shaft, from the base to the tip. I felt him shudder beneath me. I bobbed my head up and down his length. Groans of pleasure were spewing from Cameron's lips. His hips had started to slightly thrust. I glanced up, seeing his eyes shut tight. I noticed that his hands kept moving, like he didn't know where to put them. I let him fall from my mouth.

"Hey Cam," I started. He opened his eyes, looking at me. "You know you can touch me, right? I won't break." He said nothing, but nodded. I resumed sucking him off, one of my hands gently rubbing his balls. I felt one of his hands rest on the back of my head, his fingers threading through my hair.

"Mhhh," I encouraged. The vibrations on his dick sent a shockwave of pleasure through him, making him cry out.

"Fuck, Tyler," he groaned, pushing my head down a little. He clearly enjoyed being dominant in this situation, even if he didn't completely realize it. He put his hands on either side of my head and began to guide it down his length. He picked up speed, moaning loudly. I felt his balls tighten in my hand, signaling that he was close.

He stood and grabbed me by my arms, hauling me to a stand. He crashed his lips against mine, fast and hot. I pulled back.

"Why'd you do that?" I pouted. "I wanted to make you feel good."

"Oh, believe me," he chuckled. "It felt more than good. But I want to make you feel good, too."

With that, he gently pushed me back on the bed. He licked a trail down my neck to one of my nipples, licking a circle around it before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it.

"Ohhh," I moaned, grabbing his head and pulling him closer to me.

He nibbled it for a second before moving to the other one. After a minute, he moved his head next to mine.