PART 1

Delhi

It was breakfast time at the Oberoi Mansion. Omkara was already sitting at the table and his mother, Jhanvi was serving food into his plate.

Ayaan and Navya also joined the table and Omkara noticed that neither of them were wearing their school uniforms.

Om: Maa, why aren't these kids in their uniforms today?

Jh :(smiling) Their vacation starts today, Omkara..

Ay :(excitedly) Yes Papa..we are going to have lots of fun, isn't it Navya?

we are going to have lots of fun, isn't it Navya?

Na :(chuckles) Hmm..Yes..

Omkara smiled widely seeing their happiness.

Om: Have fun my dears..But don't trouble your Daadima much..Promise me..

Ay&Na: Promise, Papa..

Just then Omkara's cell phone rang. He picked up the phone and answered the call. After speaking with the caller for some time, he disconnected the call.

Om: Maa..I am going to Mumbai in the evening..Business trip..

"Mumbai!!", thought the kids..They looked at each other. Both of them clearly remembered the place's name.

One month ago, Omkara had told them that their 'Mumma' lived in Mumbai.

Jh: Today evening, beta..?

Om:Yes Maa..Please do the packing for me..It is for two weeks..I am having a lot of work to finish.

Jh: Oh..Ok beta..I will do it..

Na: Papa, can we also come with you..?

Omkara was clearly surprised..

Om:Why beta..?

Na:Because..we want to..

But Ayaan knew that Navya was going to blurt out the truth and decided to stop her.

He too wanted to visit the place where his mother lived. But he knew that his Papa wouldn't be very much happy to hear that they wanted to meet their Mumma.