Part 2

It was 8 pm and Omkara arrived at Gauri's residence right on time. Gauri was watching T.V when he arrived.

When she noticed him, she stood up and smiled at him amicably.

But he didn't return it and looked around the place searching for his kids

Om: Where are the kids..?

Ga :(calmly) They are asleep..

Omkara looked at her in disbelief and sighed.

Om: (impatient tone)I had told you that I will be coming at 8 o clock..Then why did you let them sleep?

Ga: (coolly) They were playing all evening..So they would be tired right..?!

Om:(sighs angrily) Where are they sleeping..?Show me..!!

Ga:(impatiently) Omkara..But..

Om: (angrily shouts) I want to take them home..Damn it..!

Gauri understood that there was no use arguing with him

Gauri understood that there was no use arguing with him. She walked upstairs and Omkara followed her.

She led him to the bedroom in which the kids were sleeping peacefully.

Omkara looked at them for a moment. Then he walked towards the bed and bend down to pick Ayaan first. But the kid tried to shake off his hands and started to whimper in his sleep.

Ay: No Papa..Don't take us away..Hmmm...(fidgeting)

Omkara reluctantly laid him down and took hold of Navya. She began to weep bitterly in her sleep flailing her little arms and legs.

Na:Mmm...hmmm..Mummaaa..mmm..

Omkara was really feeling bad now. He sighed deeply and laid her back on the bed.

Gauri was looking at the scene with tears in her eyes. She too was feeling bad for the kids.

Omkara left the bed side and saw Gauri at the door. He ignored her and walked out of the room.

Ga: Where is she..??

Omkara stopped and turned.

Om: Who..?