HuskyMudKipz X Reader

A/N-I know Team Crafted aren't together anymore but HEY!! I CAN DREAM!!

So yeah... First chapter!! I'll post at least once a week. Usually. Oh and call me Endy. So yeah. Enjoy!

~Endy

Reader's P.O.V

Ughhh.... "Let go find some wood or a village." I mumbled. I started my walk and collected some wood, food, and wool. I continued to walk for at least 30 more minutes and stumbled into a village.

I found a blacksmith's house and found some dimonds, iron, and butter (gold).

Along with three emeralds, I found a house that was unoccupied and decided to stay there for the night. I made a crafting table, made a bed, a sword, and pickaxe.When I finished, it was nighttime. I went to bed and decided to go mining tomorrow.

I woke up and took all of my stuff with me, put my stuff into my inventory, and set off to go find a cave. I took out my wooden pickaxe, and started to mine some stone and coal. I went back to a place near the village to start making a house. I made a small cobblestone house big enough for two to three people. I finished just in time for nightfall. I went inside and cooked some chicken in the furnace. It felt so nice to eat for the first time in days! Afterwards I got ready for bed and fell asleep instantly.

Next day was pretty much the same and not too different. I did some work on the house and helped villagers with the farm. They were really nice too.

I went hunting and mining in the afternoon, just like a normal person.

So many more days to go.

~Le time skip~

I walked back home only to find someone inside my house. I got my sword ready. I burst into my house and tackled the intruder. To my surprise he had made himself at home here, so I just let him stay. Later, found out he had stumbled upon my house and thought it was abandoned. He told me his name was HuskyMudKipz, Husky for short. I didn't like him at first though. Well, HE DID PRACTICALLY BREAK INTO MY HOUSE! So, you can't really blame me. Can you?

Few years later ~

Husky told me he'd go out and be back by the next day.

It had been MORE than one day. It made me worry a bit. I went searching a few times with some villagers helping me. After the long search, we decided to go back to the village. While I ate dinner, I was in deep thought. What if he got killed? What if he was kidnapped?

I went to bed, still paranoid with these thoughts.

The next morning I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs. "Good morning beautiful." Someone said. "WHAT?" I sprung up from the bed. "HUSKY! YOU'RE BACK!" "Yeah I am." He chuckled.

"Anyway, good morning fish." I replied. "I'm not a fish!"he pouted. I chuckled a bit at his statement." I'm glad your finally back. I got really worried."I said in a concerned tone. "Well before we eat," he took out some flowers from behind his back. It turns out that he was on a really long mining trip. He brought back so many resources that I couldn't stay angry at him. We wouldn't have to go mining for at least 3 years!

Husky's P.O.V (You didn't expect a last second change did you?!)

"(Y/n)?" I started. Today was the day, I'm going to tell her.

"Love you very much. Will you be mine?" I finished. I felt her take the flowers from my hand and watched place them down on the nightstand.

All of a sudden I was pulled into a hug with her lips crashing on to mine. What seemed like forever, we pulled away.

"Promise me you won't do something like that ever again. I love you Husky." "Love you too, (y/n)." We ate the breakfast I made. Cuddled and relaxed for the rest of the day.