1 : where's my money?

****************Will's POV******************

"Please Jack, just $10000. I'll play you back man, you know me. "
"I'm really sorry but you know I can't do that,Will. I have 2 kids and a wife. "
"Please, King will kill me. It won't be long before he finds me. " I beg desperately in hopes that Jack will at least consider it.
"I really want to help you, I do but if King find out that we even had any contact at all, he'll come after me, Tessa and the kids , sorry homie but it's just to much of a risk." Jack puts a gun on the garbage can and mutters a final "use it if you have to" before he exits the ally.

Not long after Jack left a matte black SUV blocks my view of the street. The doors open to reveal the well known,and well feared, King. Soon he stands before me with 4 serpents at his side,2 on the his left and the other 2 on his right.
I look over my shoulder to see if maybe,just maybe, there is another way out of the dark ally other than the way the serpents are blocking.
But there is a massive wall blocking the other way out. When did they even build that? King steps closer and closer. Soon our faces are just inches apart. He lifts his gun and I feel the ice cold metal pressed against my forehead.
"So Will ,where the fuck is my money."King asks as I stare into his cold lifeless eyes. "I'll get you your money,I just need more time."
"Your times up." The last thing I saw was his ice cold smirk.......

A/N

I know this was a very short chapter but I promise you that only the into will be this brief and the rest will be longer.
Love y'all