4 : his knight in shining heels

School was, as usual, pretty boring.
It gets worse though, I have to meet Ace at HIS house. I mean no offense but how can you be as dumb as to put your address on your Instagram Bio.

When I arrived I was shocked. I have to admit, he does have a beautiful mansion! I parked my car outside the huge, spiked gates and rolled my window down to talk to the weird looking security guy in a very tiny building Just outside the gate. "Good day Sir! I am here to see Ace." I smile and the security guard raised an eyebrow. "Mr Dannhauser wishes not to be disturbed today." The guard formally states.
"I basically have an appointment." I said.
"That's odd, he never makes appointments with his whores, they just show up."
"What did you just call me?" I glared.
"A whore. " Said the guard.
"Now you fucked up, you fucked it up now. " I shook my head before putting half my body through the car window and tried claw that son of a baby. "MR DANNHAUSER,!!" He yelled into the in intercom, "THERE IS A CRAZY BITCH HERE TRYING TO SCRATCH ME WITH HER NAILS! O SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA, SHE ACTUALLY GOT ME. MR DANNHAUSER, CALL THE DOCTOR I'M BLEEDING TO DEATH!" The guard cried out.
"Who is it?" Ace asked.
"Ace, open this freakin gate or I swear to toilet paper I will kick it down." I threaten.
"Fallon?" Ace asks and I nod.
"He can't see you nodding, idiot." The guard reminds me.
"O yea, It's me. " I confirm and the gate opens.

The driveways alone was about 4 kilometers. I parked my car under a tree and grabbed my phone. I walked into the mansion to see Ace wasn't alone as I expected but with his friends.
I only knew one of them, Marco St Clair.
"Hey girl, did you fall from heaven? Cause you an Angel. " One of Ace's friend tried.
"Did you you just call me Satan?"I asked in fake disbelief. "Well are you wearing space pants cause your ass is out of this world." He tried again. "Baseball pants," I corrected, "cause my ass is way out of your league."
"Feisty,I like it. "He smirked.
"That's enough, Tiago "Ace warned, "let's just get this over with. "
'Ace was looking very sexy in his black hoodie' I thought. Wait no he didn't. Who wears a hood indoors anyway.

Violet was late for our 'meeting' so we decided to go on without her but first Ace wanted to finish eating his two-minute noodles. I've gotten lost in my thoughts staring out of the window when suddenly...
'Ace, why are there random people charging Violet, with guns?' He rushed over to the window still choking on his noodles,muttering a few curse words under his breath. He opened the window getting more and more blue by the  second,damm is he a CHAMELEON. SHIT he is still choking on that damn two minute noodles, I rapidly slammed my fist on his back but there was a minute of hesitation,wondering if the world wouldn't be better off without him.

Finally a noodle flew out of his mouth and he started to breathing again. "Guys put the 'FAKE' guns away!!!!" The random people looked at him confused but after noticing me they did as they were told.

I greeted Violet with a hug when she came up to the room. "Vi," I whispered, "What was that out there because I know to shit that those weren't fake guns."
"Of cause they were fake. Trust me, you where to far away to see the details." Violet explains and I nodded.

"So first thing is first, we have to decide what type of food or drink to use for the project. " I start.
"Maybe we can use-" But Violet was interrupted by the door swinging open.
"Umm, Ace?" The guy on the other side of the door said.
"Yes Kai?" Ace sighed.
"What kind of food does hamburger eat?" The guy, now known as Kai, asked. He stepped inside of the room, revealing the object in his hands, I gasped. No it couldn't be, could it?
Disco turkey?
"I don't know Kai, google it. " Ace said in a straight tone. "Wait, may I please see the hamster?" I asked.
"It's not a fucking hamster you idiot. It's a ginny pig!"
"It's clearly a hamster , Ace. "
" Ginny pig!"
"Hamster!"
"Ginny pig!"
"Hamster!"
"G-I-N-N-Y P-I-G!"
"H-A-M-S-T-E-R !"
"Ginny pig!"
"Hamster!"
"Ginny pig!"
"Hamster!"
"Make it a fucking turtle!"
"Turn it into a piranha!"
"A dinosaur!"
"A unicorn!"
"An avocado!"
"Red!"
"Purple !"
"Umm, I hate to interrupt your weird argument but I think you may be a little of topic here." Violet stated and I realized just how far off we really went.

"Can you please just hand me the thing?" I asked Kai and he nodded.
"Who are you again?" He asked, handing me the hamster.
"Fallon, and you are Kai. " I said, asked.
"Yes! Pleasure to meet you Fallon." Kai smiled and we all could hear Ace muttering a, "It's really not" In the background.
I examined the hamster. IT WAS DISCO TURKEY! But that would have to mean that they broke into my house! Why though?

In the end we came to a conclusion to test alcohol. I was stressed out about the project but Disco Turkey never slipped my mind.
Tonight, tonight I will brake into Ace's house and steel him back. I will be His Knight in shining heels!

A/N:

We know that this chapter was super sort but a lot of shit is going down in the next one.
Be prepared!

Question of the day: Do you know a Rudolf?

Lesson of the day: Be save when running with scissors !!!!!!