Chapter 18 - Natsu...

I woke up from my nap to the sound of growling. Opening my eyes, I found the source of the growling which was Natsu and Gray surrounded by Sabertooth. I stretched and shook the sleepiness out of my body. I sighed as I walked out of the guild to get away from the chaos and take a breather.

I enjoyed the peace and quiet as I walked through the forest near Sabertooth. The wind brushed against my fur, the grass felt soft beneath my paws and I could only hear the trees sway in the breeze. Suddenly, I heard a twig snap near me and instantly went into a fighting stance.

"Poor pup, all alone in the forest" I heard a male voice followed by multiple chuckling. The chuckling surrounded me. Raven and his pack came out from behind the bushes around me, leaving me nowhere to run. "Where's your mate, Pup?" Raven said with a smirk. I faced him, "I told you, I'm not going to join your pack" I snarled ignoring his question.

"I'm not giving you a choice. Lupus" He replied and Lupus nodded as his chains wrapped around my body. I fell to the ground as the chains bound my front legs together and my back legs together. I struggled against the chains but it was no use. I couldn't get myself out of these chains but even if I did I would have to fight a whole pack.

I screamed "NATSUUUU!" hoping that Natsu would get here on time. "Nightshade, knock her out. Nighty Night Pup" Raven ordered as he smirked at me. I felt extremely sleepy all of a sudden, reminds me of Mystogan's magic. As my eyes started to haze and close, I heard Raven chuckle "time to leave a note." That was the last thing I heard before I completely fell into darkness.

I felt groggy and cold as I opened my eyes. Focusing my eyes, I looked at my surroundings. It was dark but I noticed I was in a type of cell in a cave. The steel bars, blocking the only way out, seemed to be enchanted. "Are you awake? Good" a dark figure said from behind the bars. I stood up from my place on the floor.

I stayed in silence as the figure came out of the shadows, revealing Raven. The bars opened up to let him inside my cell and closed behind him. "Why am I here, Raven?" I said threatening but I stayed calm, standing my ground. He began to circle around me. "I told you, I want you to join my pack" he replied smugly. "Why?" I asked as I kept my eyes on him. "I saw you open and close the Eclipse gate... You have a lot of magic energy, especially to be able to summon all ten of the zodiac keys at once. You have the potential to be something great and I can help. Join my pack" he said as he stopped in front of me.

"You're just after power, I won't help you" I said turning my head away from him. "Feisty, I like it" he said as he moved closer. I stood my ground as he whispered in my ear "I'll make you my mate and then you will be instantly part of my pack. I wonder what would be Pinky's reaction when he finds out I mated with you?" he said with a chuckle.

My eye widened when he mentioned about mating with me. He licked my cheek before turning towards the door. I felt disgusted, his licks were nothing like Natsu's. He chuckled as he walked out of my cell. As soon as he was outside the cell he turned his head over his shoulder to look at me with a smirk. "The mating ritual will start in one hour. See you later Mate" he said, emphasizing on the word 'Mate' as the bar closed once again. It sent terrible shivers down my spine how he said it.

I felt scared, I hoped that Natsu, Erza and Gray find me soon. Moving to the back wall I curled up, I missed Natsu's body heat on my back. Now I have to wait for my impending doom in a cold, dark cell. "Natsu..." I muttered as I laid my head down on the cold stone floor with tears in my eyes.

"He won't be coming to save you" another voice spoke up and a green wolf appeared on the other side of the bars, Aura. "I have no doubt that he is coming for me" I replied firmly as I lifted my head. "Ha he's probably chasing his own tail right this moment" she said, "what do you mean?" I asked. "When we took you, we placed a spell to make our scent disappear in the area. He must be frustrated" she said with a smirk.

"I'm sure he'll find a way" I said as I glared at her. "Tell yourself that. Even if he was able to find this place, he will be too late to save you. Raven will have already mated with you by then" she said. "I believe in him" I said and turned my head laying it down between my paws facing the back wall, ending the conversation.

I heard her huff and her footsteps faded as she walked away. I stayed in silence as I tried to think of an escape plan. I knew I couldn't escape the enchanted bars so I would have to wait until they come back to take me.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming towards my cell. "Time to go" I heard a male voice said from behind the bars. I turned my head towards the bars to see Nightshade and Aura standing there. They entered my cell and I stayed where I was. "Come on" Nightshade said, I didn't move or speak as I laid my head down away from him and towards the wall.

I heard him sigh before I felt teeth grab the back of my neck and dragged me away from my spot. "Let go of me!" I exclaimed, as I struggled. "Our Alpha has requested you" Aura said as Nightshade dragged me by my neck. I growled at the mention of Raven. 'Natsu please come soon' I hoped, worriedly.