Part 1: Tomorrow

You know I've always wondered why we have soul mates if we always end up with someone else. I guess I say that cause you see all these stupid divorces. Why can't we seem to get things right?

As you can probably tell my parents are divorced, and hate each other. They say they don't but we all know that's a lie, they can't even sit in the same room as each other without blaming the other for something then behind their backs they are to busy ranting to me giving fabulous migraines... Well what ever. So anyways I'm Lucy and I'm 17 years old. I live with my Mom in Chicago and my dad lives an hour away from me which sucks! On a good day I get along with my step dad who is always asking me to do chores like I'm Cinderella. I'm tired of it, I want to leave.
Can I ever have my "Soul mate"? Can I ever have quite?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDING INTRO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy wake up!" I feel a poking at my sheets.

"LEAVE NOW!" I say pointing to the door. I'm not a morning person what so ever!

"Come on... you know you have school." I look up, oh It's my mom. Well crap.

"Fine just don't open the blinds." I say flopping onto the ground.

"Oh sun lights healthy for you!" She giggles pulling on the blinds

"NOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH MOM... WHY?" Hiding my face I somehow still see the bright lights through my sheets.

"Pancakes are for Breakfast." She smiles walking out. Dang sometimes she acts like she could be my sibling.

After about 5 minuets I decide I should get off my fat butt.

"Walking sucks." I quietly whisper to myself walking to my sink. I Pulled my golden hair into a fish tail braid, and tossed on a loose fitted tan sweater with a light blue pair of shorts and a pair of white converses. I was feeling lazy so I stuck with a very natural look for makeup.

My phone started buzzing... stupid group chat.

Madison: LUCY CAM IS COMING TO CHICAGO!!!

Grace: LUCYY!! CAM IS COMING!

Madison: LUCCYYYY ARE YOU DEAF????
She's talking about Cameron Dallas a famous viner who is HOT. But I don't like him, he seems so fake. I don't know why though...

I heard my door open, it was my little sister Alexa.

"Hey what's up?" I say not looking up.

"Mom got tickets for us to see the Fam tour tomorrow, can you take us?" She said quitly knowing I would be a little annoyed with this question.

"Yea okay... is breakfast ready yet?" I muttered.

"YAY thanks Lucy! And yea I think so..." She trailed off getting a text and walking out of the room.

Walking down the stairs I was wondering since when did Alexa start liking the magcon guys?

"Nice to see you alive without your face on the ground." My mom laughed handing me a plate of pancakes.

"Yea well I get my love for mornings from you." I grinned and finished my food.

"By the way why am I stuck taking Alexa tomorrow?" I frowned.

"Because you need to have fun, Dillion's gone so you don't have to do any chores till he gets back." She smiles kissing my head. "Now go brush your teeth so you don't miss your bus."

Now for school...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this boring it will get better though :)