Part:3 A date?

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." ~ Johnny Depp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi." He gave me a big smile and a hug, "how are you?"

"Hey, I'm good thanks for the food by the way I loved the Nutella." I said trying to make the mood a little less awkward.

"Oh, I'm Lucy by the way. It's nice to meet you, my friends never stop blabbing on about you! They care so much about you." I smiled "You helped my friend Grace get over her eating disorder. No matter what we did to try and make her happy with her weight it never seemed to work, well until she opened up vine. You've changed her life."

His eyes watered a little bit, and he gave me a huge hug. "Thank you." He whispered to me, "I'm happy I could do that with my stupidity." We both laughed.

"Oh I almost forgot, this is from my friend Madison." I handed him the black book covered in pictures, note, and social media links.

"Woah. This is amazing, well please let her know I will follow everyone on here!"

"Will do." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV

It feels like we've been talking to each other for forever now but in reality we have only been talking for 40, when all of a sudden Chad walks in "five minuets boys, say your goodbyes."
"Well this might be harder then I thought..." Lucy trailed off.

I nodded and gave her the biggest hug I possibly could without popping her like a balloon. This can't be the last time I see her.
"Stay strong." Was all I could manage to say to her until she had to left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-THE SHOW-
Lucy's POV
Believe me when I say that this has been very, VERY interesting and my next statement will shock you when I say that my heart skipped a bit when i first saw him. I don't even know what I'm talking about, he would never like me....

Walking into the other part of the venue was way different from the other, there were screaming, crying, and I'm pretty sure I saw a homeless man walking around in the lobby . Alexa was still staring down at her hand in shock that Hayes had touched it, oh wait now shes taking a picture of her hand now... 

We walked over to our seats which were in the end of first row, it was about the start. My hands were shaking, why am I so nervous?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron's POV

"I'm telling you Nash, she was the most beautiful and down to earth girl in the world. I got lost in her beauty-"

"Okay bro that's kindof corny... Did you get her number?" He uttered, kindof laughing at my remark.

"Well no... I kindof forgot." 

'...You kindof forgot. Well I guess your the idiot out of the both of us."

When he said that I knew I had screwed up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

"Well hello everyone we want to welcome you to magcon where we can be idiots and somehow still have friends, and girls that like us too... that one still suprises me." Matthew declared kindof hopping on one foot and falling "... Yea so come on out guys!"

Cameron ran out onto stage first slipping on a stringer causing him to fall off the other side of the stage. 

"IT'S OKAY, I'M GOOD!" He said flopping onto my foot, his mic dropped when he looked up at me, which my face also expressed the amount of suprise his showed.

"Hi." I said  acknowledging the fact that the guy I never thought I would talk to again was laying on my foot...

"Hi, nice to run... fall into you again." we both laughed, there were about 30 people behind me screaming and crying and yelling some odd, odd things that i don't really want to talk about.

"Hey before I stand up or get tackled, please go on a-" about 50 girls tackled him, making it look like some type of football game.

Wait what the- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know I haven't written in a LONG time but hopefully I can more often!