Part:2 meeting him

I can't believe it how did I get a C on that test! I studied for 3 hours straight. Must be my teacher she never reads the explanation. Why have us explain if your not gonna read it!

I care about my grades because Dillion will end up grounding me when he finds out... he's not even my parent, why should he be in charge of my punishments.

"Lucy!" I heard a high pitched squeal

"Madison if I hear another word about Cameron Dallas today I'm gonna kill someone." I flatly said giving her that mom look my mom drops on me about 800 times a day.

"Fine grumpy" she said patting my head "I heard your seeing them tomorrow SO... I was wondering if you could give this to them." she said handing me a book

"What is it?"

"It's all my social media stuff, some pictures and yea stuff like that." she says twirling her curly brown hair around her finger

"Yea. Why can't you go?" she lives for them. Why is she not going?

"Well my lovely boyfriend is taking me to Wisconsin dells. So yea.." She said trailing off.

"Well I will take a lot of pictures for you my friend." I say elbowing her, I wish she could come so I would at least have a friend there to make it a little more exciting.

"Okay well I got to go my moms picking me up, say hi to my husband for me." she said skipping away.

"You have a boyfriend just remember that!" I laugh, tomorrows gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey wakey!" I felt someone sitting on me.

"Alexa you could have just poked me, instead of sitting on me." I said glaring up at her.

"Tried that your like a dead person."

"But they're dead..."

"Exactly, now get up we have to leave in an hour." She said excitedly hopping of the bed.

Walking to my closet I remembered that I just need to go for my mom.

My outfit was a black crop top tee with a pair of ripped shorts and a red flannel tied around my waist and a pair of black converse. I stuck with a simple top bun and a winged liner look.

"So explain to me why we are leaving so early?" I say walking down the stairs.

"Well you guys have VIP passes so you can meet the boys and hang out with them for a bit." My mom said washing her hands.

"Oh."

"Oh comeon you'll have a blast."

"yea yea, comeon Alexa we will eat there." I said grabbing my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the convention center and there were hundreds of people sitting on the ground, walking around just waiting for the boys. We walked over to a booth with someone whos apparently Nash Grier's father (note the fact my sister was fangirling about a kids dad.)

"Hi we have VIP passes."

"Oh okay follow me." he said smiling.

"Holy crap." I said walking into a room full of food. "Is this all for us?" I say with an aw tone in my voice.

"Yea ha ha the boys thought you guys would like this."

"They thought correctly."

"Where are they?" Alexa said impatiently.

"Oh they will be out in a few, they are busy talking to some fans. So go ahead and enjoy the food."

10 minuets later we heard a door open and two girls popped out and had red ringed around their eyes. As they walked past I saw four guys walk through the door, wow were they gorgeous. I mean how can someone be that perfect? Wow I'm sounding like my friends.

"Hi" a brunette said apparently it was Hayes Grier he walked up and hugged Alexa tightly. I smiled because I haven't seen hear smile like that since the divorce. I don't think any of us have...

Then there he was. Cameron Dallas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dang that was short haha sorry about that guys and yes I know it's boring I'm trying to make the next part 100% better!