Locker Room Fun

(I have heard your calls and I shall deliver ;) I decided to make this a one shot. This is also my first official lemon. I will do one After every chapter. They will be like dream sequences. So they are kinda cannon to the story. Comment below the next one. It also doesn't have to be just one person. 😉)

Bakugou's POV

God DANMIT! I glare at that dumbass Deku across the locker room. He's been lying to me since we were kids. He 's fucking holding back his strength. He fucking thinks I'm weak. I growl slightly scaring the others around me. Everyone makes me so fucking angry. I glance over at a scale covered male to see him smirking over at me making a tic mark appear on my head. "The fuck you looking at fish dick!"

"Nothing, just enjoying the view." I feel his eyes rack down my body causing a shiver to go down my body. I suddenly feel my face heat up in 'anger.' Not even noticing that everyone is slowly leaving the locker room.

"The hell do you mean?! I'll fucking kill you!!" his smirks widen and he walks over to me but something feels weird. He comes closer to me. "Get the hell away from me!" In one quick movement my hands are pinned against lockers beside my head.

"Aww how cute. You still acting tough aren't ya? No matter, I'll have you begging for me soon." I shiver slightly as I feel his sharp teeth slightly bite down on my ear as his free hand slowly goes down my sides and onto my hips pulling them closer to him.

"D-don't touch me there!" I try my hardest to push him away using body, which ends up with me rubbing against him in an awkward way.

"I didn't know you wanted me that bad. Man you must be such a secret slut." His hand soon makes way to the hem of my pants and one swift moment they are pooled around my ankles making my face go even redder. "Don't you look so cute when you are blushing." his mouth makes it's way closer to mine until they end up connected.

"MMM!!" I try my best to pull away but stop once my back makes contact to those cold locker. I feel start to feel him nibbling on my lower lip and growling when I deny him access. I feel his hands that were once at my pants grab onto my hardening manhood causing me to let out a gasp. I feel his grin widen against my lips as his tongue enters my mouth. He grinds lightly against me making my legs feel weak and moans escape from my encased mouth. Finally when I feel like passing out he pulls away making me gasp for air. "T-t-the HELL!!"

"My my aren't you getting hard. So you like this don't you? You like being dominated, you slut?" His hand makes it way to my chin forcing me to look up and into his sultery looking (E/c) eyes. "I'm paying attention to your dick. Why don't you give mine a little attention." I feel the hand go from my chin to my shoulder and push me down. 

"H-hey!! What are you planning fish dick?!" He chuckles slightly and hear some rustling happen above me. I go to glare up at him only to come face to face with his large (S/c) member. "huh..." He smirks down at me and grabs his throbbing member putting the tip close to my mouth. I feel myself open my mouth to take it into my mouth until to notice what I am doing and veer away.

"Why don't you suck it already. I can tell your mouth is watering." His hands make there way through my hair and pulls me closer making my mouth instinctively open letting the hard member enter my mouth. "Fuck... Your mouth is so fucking warm." I slowly start to suck causing the man above me to groan in pleasure. He grips my hair tightly and force me take more of his member in my mouth causing me to gag. "Better go faster before I make you..nghhhh~ahh~" For some reason I want to hear more these noises I hollow my cheeks and start to vigoursly move my head making him make louder noises making me let out some noise in satisfaction. I feel my body get propped up with my chest against the cold lockers making me moan as my harden nipples make contact with said wall. "Now how should I prepare you?"

"Just Fucking fuck me already!!" I couldn't even register the words leaving my mouth nor the undescribed pain as (M/n)'s hard member enters me from behind. "W-why nghh~ didn't you w-wahhharn~ me asshole?!?!"

"I gave you what you wanted." I can feel the smug smirk on his face. "Don't worry I will give you some time to adjust my little whore." He slowly starts to kiss my neck, sucking on a certain spot to turn my attention away from the searing pain in my ass.

"J-just fucking move alreadddee~" Before I can finish my sentence he starts to slowly move his hips already making me see stars. "Fuck~" My breathing gets ragged as the movements start to speed. "Th-the hell yoahh~ going so slow? Fuahhck~ me harder!!" The only sounds in the room now are the his grunts, my swearing, and the sound of skin slapping each other. "Harder~ harder~ Fuck~ ahhh~" 

"You are ngh~ mmmaking such nice noises." His mouth attaches back to my neck and I can hear him muttering various dirty talk into my neck with bites and sucking in between. I can feel my eyes roll back as he hits a certain spot deep inside of me. 

"FUCKKK~!!" He chuckles slightly and begins to pound into me with no mercy causing my screams to become louder, I'm pretty dure the whole school has heard me but at this point I don't care.. I just want to cum. "I-I'm gonna.. Nyaaaaghhh~"

Suddenly I am awake.... sitting alone in my bed.... covered in sweat and cum.... "I'm gonna need a fucking shower now....

(Was this good? Bad? I don't know but this is my plans for lemons. I'll give hints throughout the chapter of who is gonna be in it and said character will have a wet dream with (M/n) in there fantasy. So give me characters and a situation.)