-.Chapter Six.-

A/N: Nope, no smut yet. GUYS ITS CHAPTER SIX xD I will put you through sexual frustrations. But y'know how I am. FULL OF SURPRISES. My boyfriend left me for a ho and said "He didnt feel anything anymore".
-

Zayn really didn't know what to do. Niall had muttered something about cheating, but he wanted to be alone. He had been upstairs all day the day after it happend and wanted for Zayn to stay away.

But he was Zayn Malik: King of really hot douchebags.

Zayn opened Nialls door slowly and he was watching The Notebook. He'd been up here for hours. "Zayn, go away, you can abuse me when I'm not acting like a teenage girl." Niall tried to snap, but he sounded terrible.

"I brought Ben & Jerrys." He offers. "Come in." Niall sits up. Zayn sat across from him and handed him his ice cream and a spoon.

"What happened?" Zayn asks. "Luke was cheating on me with Ashton." Niall sighs taking a bite. "That's fucked up." Zayn shakes his head, not liking to see Niall like this.

"At least he's...happy..." Niall blinks back tears. "You know, he doesn't deserve you if he cheats." Zayn says. "If he truly loved you he'd show you." Zayn adds.

"I miss him.." Niall let a tear fall and Zayn wipes it away. "Sometimes it's not the person you miss. It's the memories." He looks Niall in the eyes.

"Do you remember when you were eleven and that boy pushed you at a park? And you cried?" Zayn asks.

Niall takes a bite and nods. "You pushed them off a tree." Niall smiled.

"Theres that smile." Zayn got under the covers as that sat at opposite ends.

"I remember you were so dependent. You were always scared. But you've become such a strong person. I don't wanna see Luke break you down." Zayn says.

'But you already have.' Niall thinks.

"What really happened to your mum?" Niall asks. Zayn knew he'd gone through his sketch book.

"My dad killed her. He beat her to death. He abused us both and I was lucky enough that hw bought me this place. My mum meant a lot to me." Zayn nods looking down.

Niall held out his ice cream. "Get some. You know you want it." Niall says. Zayn chuckled and took a bite. "So, how'd you like my drawings?" Zayn asked.

Niall blushed as Zayn laughed.

"How was that boner at dinner last night?" Niall fires back. They just both end up laughing. Zayn looks at the picture on Nialls night stand. Of Niall asleep in Zayns arms.

"You need to visit your friends tomorrow. Make sure Luke is there." Zayn says. "Really?! Thank you!" Niall squels. "I fixed your phone's screen." Zayn says.

"LOOK WHATS ON." Niall points at 'Catfish'. "Best show ever!" Zayn sat beside Niall. Niall put a comfortable distance between them.

"That's the truest shit you've ever said."

-X-

Perrie enters Zayns house because she'd left her purse last night. "Zayn?" Perrie calls out. She gets her purse and walks upstairs (because he certainly wasn't down there).

"Zayn-" She walked in to Zayn holding Niall against him and Niall was holding tightly. Perrie took a picture and cooed.

"This shit's getting developed."

A/n 2: Sorry it was short. Im a bit stressed and depressed. Next chapter will be longer.