-.Chapter Eleven.-

A/n: Here it is! After waiting 10 years! I have been super busy. Im going to Lake Whinne so I wont be on tomorrow. You guys deserve this chapter, though.

-

"No, It's actually Jake who took me in. He helped suply food, clothes, he paid bills, and he was only seventeen." Zayn tells Niall the story of Jake.

"Why is there a rose on your neck?" Niall traced the tattoo, laying next to Zayn. "Do you remember when it was my birthday and you had given me a rose?" Zayn asks.

Niall giggles, "And I was freaking out when it died." Niall smiles. "I promised you I'd bring it back to where it would never die." Zayn rubbed his thumb over the bruise on Niall's neck.

Niall watched Zayn sigh heavily. "You can't beat yourself up because of it." Niall whispers. "I know, Niall..." Zayn says. Niall felt a warm, fluttery feeling when Zayn said his name.

"I'm not 'Blondie' anymore?" Niall smirks. "I think first name bases are for friends." Zayn says. "You look sore." Zayn groans. "No, I'm tense." Niall said. "Let me give you a massage!" Zayn sits up in the bed.

"Zayn, you-" "Please, Niall. It's the least I can do." Zayn begs. "Fine." Niall gave in as Zayn turned the music on the telly up.

"Get on your stomach." Zayn instructs getting the lube-looking-oil. Niall raised his eyebrow. "Hey, I've had a few fucks now and then." Zayn admits. Niall gets on his stomach enjoying the song 'Chains' by Nick Jonas.

Zayn's crotch was placed directly on Niall's bum. 'Oh, lovely.' Niall thinks. He felt Zayn's hands graze his back. "Shit, Zayn, be rougher than that." Niall groans. Zayn bit his lip trying to keep his mind out of the gutter.

Niall felt Zayn's hands press on his bare back and hit a knot of nerves. "God." Niall moans shamlessly. Zayn nearly whimpered.

He loved the way Niall shivered when Zayns thumbs dug into his shoulder blade as Zayn's dick rubs over Nialls bum.

"Shit." Niall moans and Zayn's cock sure took notice. 'PLEASE don't get hard.' Zayn thinks. "Goddamm, Zayn, what else can those hands do?" Niall says breathlessly.

"Wanna find out?" Zayn mutters in his ear and massaged the dimples in his back. His fingers dipped in Nialls sport shorts and caressed further down.

Niall's hips twitched and zayn smirked knowing Niall was hard. "What, Nialler? A bit excited?" Zayn chuckles. He turns Niall over and smirks wider. He placed his crotch back on Niall's.

"I think I could help." Zayn rolls his hips achingly slow. "Zayn-" Niall lets out a pornographic noise.

Zayn moaned and grinds harder as Niall thrust upwards. The friction made Zayn go harder and faster.

Nialls eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling. He moaned and Zayn glanced at Nialls parted lips.

'Kiss him, stupid!'

Zayn ignores the though feeling a heat rumble inside him. "M'Close.." Zayn mutters. "Me too." Niall pants out.

As soon as Zayn relieved himself Niall came after. Zayn fell beside Niall to catch his breath. Niall laughed before speaking,

"You and your hands."

-X-

"Niall, do you HAVE to go?" Zayn asks. It was Grace's wedding day. He was NOT missing out.

"I have to. She's like a sister." Niall says as Zayn keeps driving to the church. "You look too cute and I don't want anyone to claim you." Zayn whines.

"Im not a prize, Zee." Niall laughed. "You're even better." Zayn made Niall blush. "Don't...Don't run away.." Zayn says quietly as they pull up.

"How about I stay here for an hour. Then meet me behind the church and I'll leave." Niall says.

He got out and followed Erica inside. He actually happened to be happy until he saw him.

Luke.

Luke sat right beside Niall. "Hey." Luke says cooly. Niall gives a nod. "You left me a voicemail." Luke coughs. "You were... You kinda... You fuck-dialled me. If this is to..." Luke carried on as Niall thought about the two days before.

It hadn't gotten awkward between Zayn and Niall. ".. I misd you." Luke rambled. He seen Grace walk down and he ignored Luke and watched his best friend get married.

-X-

It was disturbing. Hearing Grace and Hunter fuck in the bathroom of a CHURCH. "Niall." Luke pulls Niall behind the church.

"Luke-" "Listen. If we can't be in a relationship I wanna be friends.." He starts.

"I'm sorry. I just want you in my life, okay? As a friend at least." Luke pleads. Niall sighs. "I can't say we'll be close, but I will be friends." Niall nods.

"One.. One last kiss? For closer I mean if-" Niall wraps his arms around Lukes neck and kissed him.

Niall felt his heart mend some. It was closer for sure. "Thank you." Luke whispers and smiles. Luke walks away and Niall smiled turning around.

"What was that?" Zayn asks. Niall jumped. "I thought you hated him." Zayn bit his tongue. "We're just friends-" "M'kay." Zayn let it go feeling a pain in his heart.

"Zayn, please, It was-" "I dont care." Zayn got in the car with Niall. "Please listen-" "I. DON'T. CARE." Zayn said coldly.

Niall didn't know why he wanted to prove himself so badly. His heart tore again. "Zayn I swear-" "Just shut up, Niall." Zayn whispers. They ride in silence to the flat.

When they got inside Zayn slammed his door and Niall slammed his. Niall slid down the wall crying. "Why do I fucking care?"

Zayn slid down his door letting out tears. He shloud have known Niall would NEVER fall for someone like him. Zayn sobbed as he held his knees.

"Why do I keep trying?"