Replaced 3/3

whoops it's totally wednesday 😫😂
here's a dead pool meme to brighten your friday up

whoops it's totally wednesday 😫😂here's a dead pool meme to brighten your friday up

Loki smirked deviously as he saw Jake come into the room.

"So, Jake, why are you here?" Loki asks, while raising his right eyebrow up.

"Oh u-uh m-me? Why would you want to know such a thing Mr uh Mr. Loki?" Jake nervously spoke, while fidgeting with his fingers.

Oh how Loki wanted to 'smack that bitch' as Peter would say.

"Well you didn't appear from thin air, did you?" Loki smirked.

"Stop being mean to him, Loki! In fact go to your cell!" Thor shouted.

"Nope, cheap blonde. You see, you should all stop being mean to one kid. Peter." Loki shouts while pointing his finger at Tony.

"Pedro? Nah, he should just drop dead." Jake says while smirking at Loki.

Now, that got Loki so mad that before you knew it, Loki's fist collided with Jakes face.

"Bitch." Loki smirked.

"L-loki? Where's Peter?" Tony asked, with a frown on his face.

"Right here." Loki says, while magically making Peter appear.

"Peter!" The Avengers shouted as they all went to hug Peter.

"H-hi?" Peter managed to croak out.

"Peter we're sorry for everything!"

"Please forgive us!"

"Peter you're everything."

"I forgive you guys!" Peter smiled.

"Let's watch some star wars." Tony smirked.

Let's just say after that nothing went between Peter and The Avengers ever again.

Although he did have nightmares about his aunt, Tony and Loki were always there to help him.

END

sorry that was super short and if that wasn't the ending for you i'm sorry 🤧🙈

ALSO we're almost at 400 votes AHHAHSHSHHSHAHHAHSJFKKKSKSS yeah omg

thanks for taking your time to vote on this book, leave comments and read it.

also shoutout to these people: As04101 and Lillith_Hellfire