Chapter 4

🌝Next Day🌝

I woke up to Kiera jumping on my bed yelling for me to wake up.

Kiera: YN WAKE UP , IM HUNGRY!!

YN: Where's Makyla ?

Kiera: In her room sleep. She doesn't like for me to interrupt her beauty rest , so she calls it

YN: Okk , what about my mom & your dad ?

Kiera: They just went to the store & said they'll be back later.

YN: Okk , just let me get dressed and I'll make breakfast

Kiera: Ok *runs out room*

I went to the bathroom & washed my face and brushed my teeth . I then went in my suitcase to find something to wear . I settled with some white shorts, a pink tank top that says love in white letters, and pink toms. I decided to wet my hair and add some curl activator to bring out my curls better. I walked downstairs & saw Kiera on the living room couch watching Spongebob. I walked in the kitchen and decided to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After I finished cooking I make our plates & sat in the living room with Kiera. As soon as I sat down the door bell rang & I went to answer it..

When I opened the door there was a lightskin boy, with curly hair looking down at his phone. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me & it's like he went into a daze. He just stood there smiling and staring at me & I was getting very uncomfortable. I waved my hands in his face and said..

YN: Hellooo *waving hands around*

BATD( boy at the door): oh uhh sorry , umm is M-Makyla here ?

YN: uhh yeah , she's upstairs sleep but she should wake up soon.

BATD: oh well umm , c-could I umm come in and w-wait for her ?

YN: uhhh , sure why not.

I moved to the side a little to let him in & when he walked by me his chest brushed against my arm and Boyyyy o' boyyyy , he fit 😏 but anyways .. He went and sat in the living room & he spoke to Kiera & I sat down and finished eating.

YN: I'm sorry, how rude am I , do you want anything to eat ?

BATD: oh um no thanks I already ate but thanks for asking

YN: no problem, my name is YN btw

BATD: I'm Chresanto *reaches out hand* nice to meet you

YN: Well, that's a unique name but it's too long lol

Chresanto: Yeah I know *chuckles* You can call me Chres or Roc for short.

YN: I'll stick with Chres cause Roc seems a little weird *giggles*

Chres: Alright , I'm fine with that *laughs*

Makyla: What's so funny?

Me & Chres turned around and looked at Makyla in shock. She stood on the steps looking at us with her hair all over the place & envy in her eyes.

Chres: Nothing, just introducing myself.

Makyla: Yeah right but what are you doing here? You were supposed to come tomorrow, you're a day early.

Chres: I wanted to surprise you babe. I wanted to take you out today! *wide smile*

(In YN's head): his smile is gorgeous 😍

Makyla: Oh well sorry, I have plans already for today & you're not included in them so see you tomorrow. * walks back upstairs*

YN: Wow *shocked*

Kiera: You just gone let her swerve you like that ? Wow *shakes her head*

Chres: *sighs* Well I'm gonna go but YN here's my number , we should hang sometime *smiles* HMU

YN: Will do!! Byee

Chres: Bye , Bye Kiera 👋

Kiera: Byeee

I shut the door and locked it. I guess I'm going to chill for the rest of the day .

TBC .... ? 😁😂