6

I woke up to a sudden noise of someone knocking on the door. I laid there, hugging my legs and rocking myself back and forth slowly. I looked at the door and stared at it for a while. I sighed, hugging my legs closer to me. I closed my eyes and hoped the people who were knocking on the door would go away already.

The knocking stopped and I opened my eyes slowly, looking at my surroundings. I hummed softly to myself and I looked at my phone laying beside me. There was a message. From Hoseok.

I hope you'll feel better..

I scoffed a little and got up from the couch. Stretching and raising my hands in the air, groaning, and yawning. I was walking to the bathroom and I looked to my side where the bookshelf is, the Polaroid was just sitting there. I grabbed it from the shelf and admired it a bit, then I put it back. I walked inside the bathroom and turned the faucet.

I looked at my reflection and turned side to side, cupping my hands for water and splashing it onto my face. I repeated it and soon wiped my face, water dripping down to my chin. I grabbed my towel and patted my face, going into the room. I plopped myself onto the bed and felt the quilt along with nice blanket stitches.

I laid myself down and cried, gripping the bed sheets, and pulling the covers up to my face. I sobbed quietly, closing my eyes for a bit and I looked at the photo album on top of the drawer next to me. The cover read, "Memories".

I sat up and pulled the covers down and grabbed the album. I placed it onto my lap and started flipping pages. These moments from when me and Jin first met to when we got married and then the present. A smile formed on my face and I wiped my tears. I flipped through another page and saw an image of someone else that I haven't known of.

It was a female. A female with nice brown short hair, red toned lips, and beautiful light skin with round rimmed glasses. I looked at the bottom of the photo and it said "Kim SeokMin".

There was a little paragraph underneath the photo and it was such nice cursive handwriting. I read along the passage.

Seokjin, now that you're married to the woman of your life, you seem more happy. You seem to cherish everything, you cherish her, and you enjoy these lively moments with her! It's so nice to see you happy again. *laugh out loud*

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Remember that one time when we were playing with the matches and you "pretend" it was a magic trick? Yeah, you almost burned the bed! And our parents had to use milk to lower the fire down!! Haha!!! Those were good times. Well, farewell, it'll be long since we will see each other again brother, I love you and Y/N!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

May great times come to you and your wife in the future. ♡

That paragraph was so soothing. I can tell it was done with such grace and thoughtfulness. I placed my hand on the photo and remembered when we first met. She was loud, had a sense of humor, and very pretty for someone who was goofy and was in their late 20s. I sighed, thinking about those times. The good old days are now gone..

I closed the album and put it back on the drawer, standing up and started getting ready for today.

•••

I opened my laptop and looked at various type of flowers for some reason, and I checked online for some different cameras for Jin. I was still waiting for my coffee and it's already been 3 minutes. I looked up from my laptop and looked at the counter. Groaning at how long I had to wait for just a latte. I got up from my seat and started walking up to the counter.