Thgie

Jahseh's POV

I've been feeling really sad that Daddy hasn't been paying attention to me lately.

It's been 2 months.

I walk over to his room door, cracking the door and seeing drinks everywhere, daddy's room is really dirty.

I pay it no mind and walk over to him, him awake on his phone while someone sleeps on his lap as tears sting in my eyes.

"D-Daddy, do you hate me?" I whimpered, tears already rolling out my cheeks.

"Get the fuck out, Jahseh." Stokeley growled waving me off.

"B-But-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled, the girl waking up, scared.

"Hey, you girl. You don wan be with him. He's a meanie!" I said, tears rolling and rolling down my face.

"Stokeley where you mean to this poor child?" The girl said, getting off the bed.

"W-What?  No! I'd never been mean to Jah."

I walk over to the pretty light skin woman and held her hand, sucking my thumb.

"Y-you yelled at me!! And you've been ignoring me, like I got head lice!" I screeched, the girl hugging me tightly as I sobbed into her chest.

"Nya, dont believe him. He's 18!!" Stokeley exclaimed, me sobbing harder.

"I don't give a fuck, I love littles." Nya replies, flicking him off. "Jahseh is staying with me until you got your act right."

I walked out with nya into my room, sitting on my bed, not knowing what to do.

"D-do I pack?" I asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, actually I'll pack for you. Just put your shoes on, and wait for me in the living room." She smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Okay, are you my mommy now?" I ask, happily jumping off the bed.

"Yeah. You don't gotta worry about that nasty man anymore, Jah. You and me only."