nevele

Jahseh's POV

"Stokee, where are you going?" I whined as I pulled his arm, seeing him dragging suitcases.

"I'm going on a business trip, I'll be back soon okay?" He smiled at me, as I silently nodded.

"Absolutely NO parties, and if you want to invite someone over, ask me." He said staring at me like he was about to kill me. "Got it seh?"

"I got it daddy stokes." I smile at him letting go of his arm.

"But can I invite Brynn over?" I ask.

"Yeah, and if anything happens, call me. If I don't answer, call 911."

"I thought it was 119."

"Jesus." Stoke facepalmed himself.

"Just- invite brynn over."

-.-

"BRIE!!" I squealed jumping into Brynn's arms.

"SEH SEH! I haven't seen you in a year! What's up?"

"nothing much, i just really missed you. i'm SOO done with tay, and i found a new caregiver. his name is stokeley and he's SUPER cute and sweet. like forreal." i moaned feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.

i felt a slap to my face as my eyes went back to normal and i blushes hiding my face.

"girl, i know you weren't about to have an orgasm thinking about him! iss that serious?" brynn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"yess it's that serious! the fuck?"

"damn, don't get sensitive."

"we should have a party." brynn said pulling out her phone.

i slapped her phone out her hand and shook my head.

"daddy stokes said no."

"wow, jahseh, wow."