enin

Jahseh's POV

"Tank you Nya, i wuhv it!!" I squealed as I saw the drawing she made of me.

"No problem Jah." She giggled, hugging me from the side.

"Can we go get our ctwichen nuggets now?" I asked sucking my thumb.

"Sure, Jah. McDonald's?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea, McDonald's!!"

•••
We walk into McDonald's, Nya getting in line as I sit down at one of the tables.

"I gotta peepee.." I whimpered, running to the bathroom.

I quickly go into one of the stalls, locking myself in and squeezing my legs together as I feel the pee come out.

I whimper as I just stood there frozen, getting my phone out my pocket, thinking i was facetiming Nya, but I accidentally FaceTimed Stoke.

"Jah? Why you called?" I heard Stokeley's raspy voice say as I got even wetter in my pants.

"U-umm... I had an oopsies." I said blushing and looking away from the camera.

"An oopsie? Where you at Jah." I heard stoke say, the fumbling of keys in the background.

"McDonald's..."

"On my way babyboy. On my way."

•••

"Jah, Jah you in here?" I heard the bathroom door close as the familiar raspy voice filled the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm in the last big one." I mumbled, standing up to unlock the door and sit back down, sucking my thumb as Stokeley came in and locked the door behind him.

"Baby, i-"

I hug Stokeley tightly as he hugged back, me pulling away.

I slipped out my pants and boxers as i got a bunch of toilet paper and wiped my butt with it, putting it in the toilet.

"Good boy. Now put theese on." Stokeley said giving me a bag with black boxer briefs and some sweatpants.

I put on the boxers and dropped the bag, bending over to pick it up.

I feel fingers grip onto my ass, gasping at the coldness.

"St-Stoke..."

He didn't answer as he removed his hand, hearing a small slurping sound and feelings the bands back on me again.

I feel the wet finger in me as I squeal, moaning and covering my mouth from the pleasure.

•••

to b continuedddd