She Here.

" Why you must do this Yin " said Muzhen to this young and handsome man.

They are sitting next to each other while enjoyed this athmosphere.

" Mu do you really want to leave Yan palace? " ask Prince Yin to Muzhen

Mumu laugh aloud and hugging his cousin.

" im older than you 1 years , im not a kid " said Yin Zhen

Zhen really hate when Mumu treat he like a kid,they are fight like a dog and cat.

"  Never mind,  i ask you again, you're really want to help me ? " she make a cute smile.

Muzhen kicked his butt ,and they are start to fight again.

All the servants just laugh to them suddenly , someone appear....

" Your hignesse empress Muzhen,  sister in law you're here too " said Princess Wei Young to Muzhen.

Mumu wake up and hugging that sister.

" Your royal highness concubine mother why you're here " said Prince Yin.

She can't believed what she heard , she loon like out of control and secretly come closer to Yin Zhen.

" why you're calling her Concubine Mother is that her is same age with us ?" she trying to speaking not in high tone.

" she is my father wives " Yin whispering to Muzhen.

She think weiyoung was married to royal family in Qin Dynasty and didn't expected that her  husband is her uncle.

" she didn't married you?  Eyyy why must she married that old uncle !" she also whispering to Yin

" that my father!,how dare you judge my father. " he said it too aloud. 

Weiyoung only can gave a fake smile, she know them talking about her.

Weiyoung looked at their weird behavior , she feel isolated by looking at them.  They are laugh and whispering together seems that just two of them in the world.