2rd Teaser "Conquest "(The End)

" Me and charge ! " shouted Muzhen to the army.

Original Seven Independent  Counties, ...

(4Counties) Had North Xiang States as its centre and together they from a united nation .  That counties didn't get along and had entera the " Civil War " it made that (4 counties)  split up into 2 part North and South (Nouthern, Southern Yan).

The Qin Empire (3 Counties) which had vast
lands and strong army ,from the smaller ,they were predicted to conquer the entire World

She led her army herself! but they were meet the strong resist ance against the enemy( Older Prince Li Yan Chen).

" Your Highness,  are you okay to led these army by your own self without any help!  " ask Lan.

" If it not me, who can do that?  "  said Muzhen with breif and deep word.

" Your Highness, we must split into 3 group  to obscure the enemy's eyes ! " told that young general  .

She take a long time to give the answer.

"  Waste on time to protect these concubine (Li Xin Ju wives). " she talking inside her heart.

" I agree with your plans " said Muzhen ,as unexpected from a daugther of the General.
They are tired because lack of food is also forced to fight in this hot season.

They sacrified their self to protect their families and country.

How an awful brother  (Li Yan Chen)  to kill his own liltle brother(Li Xin Ju) .

She must protect her son, and take that throne for him.

She must find a way to meet them,  she didn't know their location  .

It because  after the day Xin Ju was poisoned (dead) ,her sons sneak out from palace with Situ Feng  to ran away from enemies.

Meanwhile, her parent and brother  went to Qin to seek a seek help from Yin( her new husband)  .

She find a way, she want to seek a help from Xian.

No matter what happen i must to meet him.