Part 19

Next day morning,

Sujatha came to Baadi with a frown on her face while Maheshwari members followed her including Sanlak. Sharmistha saw them and greeted them to come inside but Sujatha showed her palm like signing her to stop and shouted "Swara!" Sanskar was trying to stop his mother while looking nervously but she didn't stop calling Swara's name till she came infront of them. By now Shekhar, Dadi and Dada came down. Laksh's eyes searched for Ragini with a neutral face.

Swara bends down to take blessings but Sujatha stopped her and asked "How long will you take to come back to your sasural, bahu ji? It's been more than a month and my son, Sanskar is not behaving normal nowadays. He is smiling like an idiot always, not eating properly, not sleeping on time, always talking on phone and muttering your name like mantra. What black magic have you done to my son, Swara?" Swara looked at Sanskar teasingly while he looked down in embarrassment.

Ragini came down when she heard loud voice downstairs. She was discussing about the project in her room with Arjun. So he too came down along with her. Seeing her Sujatha made a face and turned away and others didn't bother about her existence. But Laksh looked at her like 'phew finally!' she too looked at him and raised her eyebrows like what's happening here. He signed towards Swasan and Sujatha. At that time Sujatha grabbed Swara's arm and asked her with frustrated look "Are you planning to live with my son or not?"

This time Swara's concentration turns to Sujatha then to Ragini. Ragini was looking at Swara with hopeful look and nodded her head signing her to say 'yes'. Swara then looked at Sanskar who looked at her with love filled eyes. They didn't look away and maintained the eye contact until Sujatha shook Swara and repeated her question. Swara looked down and nodded while saying "Yes" Everyone was so happy to hear it and so was Sanskar. Raglak grinned and looked at each other while Ajjuttu sighed in relief that their operation is half completed. They then looked at each other then at Raglak who were still looking at each other. Their happiness didn't last long as Sujatha broke the glass of happiness. She smirked and looked at Ragini with disgust look and said mockingly "So Naagin ji! Oops! What's your name? Naag nah! Ragini! Ragini... naa!? So Ragini ji... will you sign that divorce papers now?"

Swasan and Ajjuttu gasped in shock while Raglak looked like a thunder had fallen on their head. They slowly looked at each other but Sujatha again taunted her saying "No... No! No looking there Ragini ji! Just sign the papers and get out of our life permanently Naagin ji!" Laksh fisted his hands in rage while Ragini shut her eyes painfully. Sanskar stopped his mother from speaking further but the matter doesn't end there as DP started it saying "The lawyer is here with papers." Shekhar went towards Ragini and said "I still care for you and that's why I didn't do anything to you for what you have done to your mother and your sister. If you want that care to be like that then sign the papers, or else..."

Before he could complete Ragini spoke bravely "You don't have to say papa or say Mr. Shekhar Gaddodia. Because now I can take my own decisions and I can live independently. And this is my life; you don't have any right to interfere in it after what you have done to my mom, my Janaki maa." Everyone gasped in shock to see the Ragini they have known all the while is talking like this to her father. She again started to speak "I am very much better than you Mr. Shekhar. I atleast tried to fight for my love without caring about the hurdles but you... (She made a disgust face and said) If at all you have at least tried... my mom would have got a better man and lived happily or at least she would have been alive now." She said while her eyes brimmed with tears while she continued saying "Everyone would have been happy. You with Sharmistha maa and Swara, Laksh with someone he loved and I... I wouldn't have exist in this world and my soul would have stayed happy than living here and facing your taunting looks and mocking words." Her voice breaks at the end. Laksh couldn't see her fighting with everyone alone. He wanted to stand beside her and say he is with her but he knows her better. She needs to fight it alone after what she faced in her life till now. But still he walked towards her to at least wipe away her tears but her words she said next to Sujatha stopped him. She looked at Sujatha and said coldly "You don't have any rights to talk to me like that because I am not your daughter-in-law anymore. Maybe lawfully but it is also going to end. So don't dare to speak to me like that. I have decided already. I am going to sign those papers and leave everyone behind and live in some other place where no one could reach me."