Bed sheets

Long ass chapter of my shitty smut so you're welcome!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Taehyung pov

          "Who the fuck could it be?" I cursed as I laid in between Jungkook's legs on his bed. We had been at this for a hour. Analyzing the text we had been sent, suspecting every possible person. No luck though, all either dead ends or no way for them to tie into the events.

          I felt Jungkook shuffle a bit underneath me and then my body rise up along with his. So that now his back was against the headboard causing both me and him to be in more of a sitting position. As I scrolled through my phone as I felt a soft tickle on the back of my neck. My body shivering in response the small tingles shooting from my neck down my spine.

         "Kook-ah!" I moaned when he nipped my skin. I felt him smirk against my neck as he continued. Breathy moans escaped my lips as he moved up to my neck and forward to my jawline.

         I threw my head back slightly so he could better access my neck. More kisses being placed along the sensitive skin. A loud lewd moan left my lips when he sucked on a precious spot. His deep chuckle sending vibrations against my back, making me blush at what I just did. His warm hands slipped around my hips as he pulled me back more into his chest.

         Moans sinfully escaped my lips as he brushed his fingers over my nipples playing with the buds. My pants began tightening painfully, making me squirm. A groan left Jungkook's lips when my bum pushed back against his hard on. His hand traveled his way up to my throat as his arm wrapped around my stomach pushing me back against him. The hand on my throat tilted my head back more so that he could fully grasp around my neck.

          I felt as he slowly constricted around artery and windpipe of my neck giving me the bliss of a brief asphyxiation. When his grip loosened I let out a broken moan, making Jungkook chuckle.

         "Kinky are we now?" Jungkook said as he began pressing down again. "You've angered daddy making me wait this long to have you. So now you're going to have to do all the work."

         With that he let go of my throat and flipped me around so now that I faced him. Both our hard on rubbed together making us groan. Gripping my hips tightly he pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our lips pushing together in hard passion. Jungkook nipping at my bottom lip trying to obtain entry which I keep denying, growling in frustration he pinched my hip making me gasp allowing him enough room to slip his tongue in. I didn't even try to fight for dominance knowing that I would lose.

        My hands travel up from his back and into his deep raven locks tugging slightly subconsciously. His hands slipping underneath my shirt rubbing circles on my hips. After another minute we both pull away, a thin trail of our spit connecting our lips.

         "Strip for me baby." Jungkook says pushing me away from him a little so that I can get off his lap. Crawling off the bed I stand so that I'm facing away from him. Nervousness seeps through my body, turning me into a blushing mess.

        "I-I'm n-nervous." I stutter out as I turn to face him, but my eyes rather dragging the ground than looking at him.

        "And why is that?" He says crawling to the edge so that now his feet rested on the floor.

        "I don't want you to be disgusted by me." I mumble out twiddling my fingers together. Still avoiding eye contact with him. A warm finger underneath my chin tilts my head up making me meet his lust filled eyes.