guitar fingers-jacob kiszka

Your P.O.V

I watched in awe as my boyriend, Jake, expertly strumed his guitar. His fingers gliding over the strings with ease. I glanced up at his face, which was covered in sweat. Fuck. Was the only thing that I could think of at the moment to describe my feelings. Before I knew it, he winked at me and delivered me a shit eatting grin, he knew I was basically eye fucking him. I rolled my eyes at him and made my way from the crowd, to backstage and into their dressing room.

I sat on quietly on one of the couches. When an image of Jake flashed into ny mind. God, just the way his fingers expertly worked his guitar turned me on. I felt my pussy throb as I pictured his fingers on me. My hand unconsciously made it's way between my legs. I stopped myself and looked at the clock, they had about 20 mimites left before the show ends. Fuck it, let's do it. The thought of being caught turned me on even more.

I unbuttoned my shorts, letting my hand disappear into them. I closed my eyes as my fingers drew small circles on my clit. My hips jolted at the sensation, although my fingers could never match Jake's. I moaned slightly as I pictured Jake's fingers again and they way they glided over the strings on his guitar. I felt myself getting closer as my fingers rubbed my clit harder and harder. I was on the verge of exploding when I heard a flurry of voices walk through the door. I quickly buttoned up my shorts and acted as if I was on my phone. Luckily the couch faced away from the door.

"Hey." Jake said as I felt the cushions go down besides me. I instantly cuddled into him completely forgettingg that he was gross and sweaty.

"Eww! Jake, you're sweaty!" I yelled jokingly. He giggled and pulled me into him.

"Shut up. I know for a fact that you like sweaty me." He smirked as he took his jacket off too cool off. I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared at him. We've been together for 6 months and I still blushed everytime he took his shirt off.

"I saw you, babe." He whispered into my ear. I looked at him, confused and scared.

"What?" I questioned.

"When I walked in, I saw you honey." He pointed to the mirror. Shit. I thought. I hid my face into his chest. I was extremly embarresed but also slightly turned on.

"Did the other boys see?" I said quietly. I felt him chuckle.

"No, I don't think so. Josh would've said something, and I walked in first so you don't have to worry." He reassured. The thought of having his brothers and his friend catch me would've ended me.

"Thank God." I sighed out. I looked up at him and kissed his lips sweetly.

"Let's go! The car is here to pick us up!" I heard Josh yell. Jake quickly put a shirt on. Thank god he did because I HONESTLY would've fucked him right then and there.

We all piled into the car. Sam and Danny sat next to eachother while I was inbetween Jake and Josh.

We were currently stuck in traffic. I laid my head onto Jake's shoulder when I felt his hand on my upper thigh, his thumb gently stroking my bare skin. I quickly slapped his hand away.

"Josh is right there." I whisper-yelled at him. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"I don't care." His hand went back to it's place, his thumb caressing my thigh. I sighed and knew he wasn't going to stop and I knew I didn't want him too. I quickly turned around and asked Danny for the blanket that I kept back there. He quickly grabbed it and gave it to me.

"Thanks Daniel." I smiled as he rolled his eyes. He hates when I call him that.

I covered myself with the blanket and looked back up at Jake.