Black Butler ( My little Demon ) Fanfic

Sebastian's Point of View

I went to wake the Young Master up, he was in quite a mood last night and ordered me to wake him up early the next day. As I walked over to his door I felt uneasy, was the Young Master alright? I started to quicken my pace. When I arrived at his door I sighed and opened it, wondering what I would find in the Masters bedroom.

When I walked in I saw the Young Master sleeping soundly with the covers covering his body completely. I couldn't even see his head because it was covered. But, the Young Master seemed to of gotten smaller. I pulled the covers off of the Young Master's face to see how peacefull he looked. I picked him up carefully trying not to wake him up.

I looked at his even smaller body now, he was about a foot or two smaller. I stared at disbelief when his little eyes shook, starting to wake up. I was sure I was going to be yelled at untill something shocked me. The Young Master had a child's innocent smile on his face as he said with tiredness leaking from his voice " Good morning Sebastian..."I couldn't beleive my master, my demon master, seemed so.... Different.

I lowered Ciel down to be nuzzled on tiredly. I was still in shock until I heard my master say with a sweet voice like a child's " Sebastian, can we go to the new house that you promised me?...." I looked at his master in disbelief, last night he screamed at me about not wanting to go but now, he seemed so very eager.

Ciel then said since I didn't reply " Please?..... I really want to go Sebastian....." Ciel pleaded with a little bit of pout filling his face. I ignored my shock and said of coarse, the Young Master seemed so very happy at my response almost like he thought I was going to decline. I didn't know how to react except to dress my master in clothing that I had to customize so he could fit.

When we reached the manor that I made for the Young Master in Hell, he clung to my side. I looked at the Young Master knowing he was completely scared of the streets. When I helped him inside the manor I noticed there was an extra room.

* Tutor time* - Alright we stopped the story so I can explain. The mansion they were in was specificly made to represent what the demons, Ciel and Sebastian, liked and to express there personality. When Sebastian saw another room he knew something wasn't right.- *back to story*

I walked in to see it was a playroom, it was filled with stuffed animal's, rocking horses, books about Fairytales, wooden toys that were used to make little fake towns, a dresser containing costumes, and a couple of sofa's and a little table.

I turned to see Ciel's eyes in shock but not trying to let him know I was confused too I told him " This will be your playroom from now on, Young Master. I do hope it is to your liking." Ciel snapped out of his shock and started stuttering " Not me. T-this place is for k-kids..." Ciel shook his head no but went back to staring at the stuffed animals.

I smiled and knew I had to make new clothes for my, well, even younger Young Master. I then told him " I would appreciate it if you stayed in here and played while I attend to some buisness."  Ciel's eyes seemed bigger then usual as he tried to say he didn't want to but ended up agreeing.

I slowly walked out as I saw Ciel pick up a couple of the cat stuffies and started playing with them, I was completely confused. He was talking to the stuffed animals but I left before I could really listen. I felt a presence outside of the house and went to investigate. There was a little girl facedown on the ground panting.

I picked her up and carried her in the house. Once she was properly dressed and her wounds were tended to I walked her to the playroom where my little Master was. My little Master looked at her wth shock until I said " This little girl will be staying with us for some time, my little lord. I would appreciate it if you would play with her as well." Ciel felt a little embarrassed but nodded as the girl walked in.

Ciel's Point of View

I was staring at the girl who I guess was my age now, since Sebastian told me I was not my usual age. I was about 6 now because of being a demon. The girl looked really sad and I broke the silence with giggling and rubbing my stuffed cat on her face. She looked at me and kind of smiled while I handed her the midnight black cat. " This one is Kuro, Kuro is Japanese for Black." He then showed her the greyish black-blue cat and said " And this one's Sora, Sora is Japanese for sky."

She had a little happy face as she petted Kuro. I was petting Sora until I noticed that the girl didn't have a cat of her own, since Kuro is going to be Sebastian's kitty and Sora would be mine. I dug through the pile of stuffies to find a kitty that looked identical to Sora but this one had purple tips.

"What do you want to name it?" I asked as she looked at the cat, as if she instantly fell in love with it. She said with her voice squeaking from excitement " Name it Cherrie!!! Please..." Ciel smiled and asked if that was her name and she shook her head no. " My name is Lucy..." Ciel smiled and looked through the wardrobe to find a princess crown and plopped it on her head, giggling.

She looked at it in the wardrobe mirror and fell in love. She hugged Ciel as he hugged her back smiling. Sebastian watched this and knew something was wrong with his master. Sebastian thought to himself " Is the little Master being like this because he wants to be or, is it that when he got younger, he got more emotion?"

Right then Sebastian walked in and said, startling us " So do you like your new playroom?" I looked down and replied " Yeah, im sorry I doubted you. But, I made new friends!" He pointed at the girl " This is Lucy!"  then went down from a line of the stuffed cats " And this is Kuro, Cherrie, and Sora!" Sebastian gave a smile and picked up Kuro and added to make me feel better " My, what lovely name's my Little Master."

I gave him a look and said " Please just call me Ciel...... I would be so much happier if you did..." Sebastian then smiled more and said " Alright, my little Ciel." I could live with that and continued to smile. Lucy dug two pairs of cat ears out of the dress up wardrobe. She plopped a pair of ears on my head and put a pair on her head. By this time Lucy and I were meowing at each other, giggling.

Sebastian then said with a chuckle " Alright my little kittens it's time to go to bed." I gave Sebastian the Do I have to????? look, but he still shook his head yes and he led me and Lucy to the bedroom where Lucy was going to sleep in tonight. " Please don't make me sleep alone...." Lucy said with tears filling her eyes. Sebastian then replied " Where would you sleep other than here?"

"She can sleep with me, for tonight." I said a little shyly. Her face lit up as she hugged Sebastian and me. When we got in the room I gasped as I said " I forgot to get Sora, Kuro, and Cherrie!" Sebastian smiled and went to go get them. Cherrie was held by Lucy as I held Sora and Kuro. Sebastian put us in our nightgowns as he helped us crawl in the bed. I looked around the room, the wall was Blue and Black, the carpet was a snow white, the little sofa was a red velvet color, the bed covers were Blue and grey with purple flowers, and white and black pillows.

Sebastian tucked us in as we snuggled to our kitties. He started to leave until I quietly said "Sebastian..." He turned and said " Yes, my little Ciel?" I hid my face under Sora and Kuro's fur "Will you.... maybe....um......well.....read.......to us?" Sebastian smiled a caring smiled and went to go get a book. He got the story of Hansel and Gretel to us. I fell asleep around the time Hansel was put in a cage and Lucy fell asleep when they reached the candy house.

Before I fell asleep I quietly said to Sebastian " Sebastian...I...Love you...." Sebastian had a really happy face which made me smile when  I fell asleep. I had a good dream about Sebastian playing with the kitties along with Lucy and me. I smiled happily that night as I slept.