The playroom

Ciel's point of view

I woke up that morning to Sebastian softly shaking me. I groaned and asked him to let me sleep in, Sebastian kept trying to wake me up but I refused. Sebastian then told me " Oh my, I do think Sora is hungry. What shall you do my Little Ciel?" I then jumped up, worried about my cat " Why don't you feed him?" I took that as a great idea and asked Sebastian to make a cake, and Sebastian agreed if Lucy and I went to the playroom to wait for it. I agreed.

Lucy got up and as we got dressed we talked about playing catch outside today. Of coarse Sebastian said only if he was outside, since people used half demons like me in circuses, and they are really mean. I listened closely and didn't want to break Sebastian's rule, I loved it here and I didn't want to hurt him at all. Lucy and I went and grabbed the kitties as we ran to the playroom.

We giggled and rode on the rocking horses. We soon got bored of that and went to playing with the costumes. Lucy was in a tiara with a choker around her neck to match her blue outfit Sebastian put her in, while I put on a red and golden crown as we giggled and pretended we ruled Hell. " How dare he sell our cattle without permission, he must be punished!"l said in his most king voice he could " I agree with you king, that man shall be punished!" Lucy said in her most elegant voice as they pretended that the dog stuffy was the man. They pretended he was taken away for punishment.

They were petting their cats when Sebastian came in with cake. Lucy's eyes watered when she saw the food. I realized she never had cake, let alone Sebastian's cake. She took a hesitant bite out of it but instantly fell in love with the taste. She had mouthful's of it shoved in her face.

Sebastian then sat down on the sofa and called us over. We walked over and snuggled to him as he started to speak " You two are both infant demons right now, there will be a time when you will both need to eat a human soul. It's a process I will explain when you two are at that point."

Lucy and I had a face showing we weren't sure we liked what we were hearing and Lucy said " I don't wanna ever eat a human soul, never ever!" I agreed and Sebastian sighed while saying " Do you both trust me?....." We both nodded " And you know I would never, ever do anything to hurt you two?" We both nodded again. Sebastian smiled and said " Then don't worry, everything will be okay." We both hugged an arm on Sebastian as he smiled lightly.

We both started to giggle but realised we were tired. Sebastian looked at the clock, 12 pm. Sebastian smiled and said " It seems it's already nap time you two. Lets get you settled, and i'll read to you two again." We looked at Sebastian as I said " No way, we're to big to take a nap!" Sebastian looked at me and said " Please, my little Ciel, this is for you, trust me." I looked down and then grabbed his hand when Lucy did.

He led us to our bedroom when Lucy and I crawled up in our bed. Sebastian chuckled as I looked at him and gave him the whats so funny look. Sebastian replied " I just thought Lucy was only sleeping with you for the night....." I blushed and said a little bit embarrassed " I... Changed my mind ....." Sebastian smiled as he tucked us in and kissed our foreheads. Sebastian was like the dad I longed for... I called Sebastian " Dad" Before falling asleep. I knew Sebastian had smiled from hearing this.

When I woke up I felt much better. Sebastian was right about napping, I knew I had to tell him. I quietly called out dad instead of Sebastian by accident but, Sebastian still came in.I apologized for being rude to him about naps, Sebastian accepted his apology happily. He then told me we were having steak and that the other kittens were invited. Ciel then hugged Kuro and Sora since Cherrie was snuggling with Lucy who was still waking up. We smiled happily when Sebastian showed us that he put a chessboard in the new house. Lucy and I immediately started a game of chess.

It was about 5 hours until Sebastian came and got us from the playroom.

 Sebastian smiled as Lucy and I each clung to a hand. We went in the dining room and ate the food. I enjoyed the stake and seasoned twice baked potatoes and shyly said " I really like dinner, Dad..." Sebastian chuckled every time I called him dad as Lucy would call him daddy. I wondered why Sebastian was so happy that we would call him dad?.....

Sebastian's Point of View

I had never felt so happy in my whole entire demon life when My little Ciel and My little Lucy made it a habit of calling me dad or daddy. I felt like I was really a parent now, and I looked at the two who seemed as happy as can be. I smiled to see their smiles, I chuckled to her there giggles, I hurt inside to see their tears, oh my, I was quite the fatherly one right now.

When my little kittens finnished their dinner, they grabbed there cats and came over to me " Daddy, will you tell us a story next to the fire pit?" Lucy said with her eyes widened. I smiled and said of coarse. They both grabbed my hands and walked in harmony with me. They picked out little red riding hood when we reached the playroom, deciding it was to hot to start a fire.

My little kittens sat with each other in their beanbag chairs. I was happy to see my little Ciel didn't really hate cats, he was more afraid of them but on to the point, it was actually quite nice to see my little Ciel look so happy. I started to read as they paid attention very closely.

My kittens showed quite a bit of emotion during the story, clapping at good parts, gasping at bad parts, or sitting there listening quietly on other parts. They both seemed so happy to be read to, I couldn't help but hug them both at the end of the story. They giggled and hugged me back. I had never felt so peaceful in my life.

My little kittens started to yawn as I looked at the time, 8:15 pm. I then said aloud " Bedtime will be at 8:30 tonight since my little kittens need there rest." Instead of arguing they  agreed and went to brush their teeth with their cat toys. I stared at the toys as they ran, it was like my two kittens thought the toys were real animals. When I walked in I heard my little Ciel talking to Kuro " I've never been so happy before Kuro! I wish that every day could be like th- ah.......!" My little Ciel fell to the floor, tears springing down his face as my little Lucy held his hand and sat there, speechless. I ran in and helped Ciel up.

"My tummy............I-it hurts............." Ciel managed out as I figured out what was going on. I rocked him until he stopped his little sobs and clung to my neck. He used one hand to get Sora and Kuro, as I started " My little kitten, remember what we were talking about? When a demon matures? It seems your ready for maturing. Just remember, I will not let anything hurt you, you're going to have to eat a human soul though." Ciel's eyes got big " N-no please, my tummy feels okay now... I don't want to eat a human soul......." He started but I stroked his hair, seeing my kitten was holdingg back tears. I picked him up and put him in bridal form. I opened his mouth as he closed his teary eyes. I then collided lips with him and started to transfer a soul into him.

My little Ciel seemed to of liked the taste as he refused to move. His eyes weren't scrunched up as Sebastian finnished feeding his little Ciel. Ciel looked at me and wiped his teary eyes. He then said " My tummy feels even better....." I smiled and started to carry him to his bed, with Lucy following me.

Tonight I didn't have to read them a story, they both fell asleep immeadiatly after I tucked them in and kissed their heads. The both seemed so peaceful and I knew that my little Lucy would need to be fed soon. With those thoughts escaping my mind, I blew the candle out and let them sleep. Tomorrow they would play in the playroom once again, like they always, and always will.