Memories Returning

Alright sorry its been awhile since i've uploaded....

Schools always trying to kick me *censored*

Anywho to summarize where we have left off in this fanfic....

      Sebastian finds Ciel one morning regressed in both mind and body.

When Sebastian and Ciel move into Hell, Ciel enjoys playrooms and Sebastian finds a little girl collapsed.

Ciel convinces the girl to give him her name as they start to bond.

As Sebastian becomes their father figure who other then his Sister Kana, shows up at their household and now, after feeding Lucy, they finally go to the park!

Ciel's POV:

                                                    The Park

It was nice to go outside of the manor.

Lucy and I walked hand in hand down the street giggling, as Sebastian and Aunt Kana followed.

I felt odd to act so childish but, quite frankly, I couldn't help myself.

No matter how hard I tried!

The longer we lived here it seemed the more memories disappeared.

The last thing I remembered as a human was my eighth birthday and it scared me.

I was afraid of forgetting everything, I was afraid of forgetting my real parents.

 I wondered if Sebastian knew about this, or if it was something that happened to all demons that were originally  human.

 Will I even remember anything at all when this month ends?

Why did it take so long for me to notice the change in my body?

Why do I call Sebastian fa- "Ciel?....A-Are you alright?" Lucy said catching my attention.

"Uhm.... Yah everythings great!" I said with a fake smile that seemed to fool them.

"We're almost here!" Kana said in her usual chirpy tune.

I was quite grateful to of had my 14 year old mind back and had hoped to get my body as well.

This futile look was giving me some damned trouble, I mean honestly, I couldn't go outside on my own?!

It's not like i'm six...