Everlasting Youth

Dark, dirty and dejected; I stood watching Kasey, my manager, pace around. She took short strides and several badly attempted long ones, she looked around the room. The place was a dim red and musky, with little furniture which threatened to reek of over use. This was the room at the back of the hotel, which was used only for special meetings with her regular. She suddenly stopped at her tracks and made a swift turn towards me, her eyes looked saddened and desperate.

"Are you sure about this Kate? I mean this is your first time at this and I don't want this to be a bad experience," She took a huge breath and continued, "I don't want such a young girl like you going through this, have you ever been with anyone??" Her eyes watched me with hope. I shook my head, my face was burning up, Kasey sighed. 

"Please Kasey, no one else would take me in, I have a brother who's mentally not able to take care of himself." My eyes batted the tears which were about to flow, I felt like a bundle of bones with just a bit of fat. Hunger and the sick feeling made me feel light headed.

"Fine, but I'll decide who you'll go with.You'll get my special regular customer. Are you ok with both genders?" She asked.

"I guess."

"Ok, wait here until I hook you up with the regular,"Her voice sounded guilty. I nodded and Kasey stepped out of the room muttering. I felt relief wash over my body, I finally have a job. Minutes later I heard voices outside the room. The door opened, and a woman walked in...