Chapter 1

Lee Y/N was a 23 year old beautiful, charismatic girl with an hour glass figure, dark brown hair and blue orbs who had an aspiration to prove that she was not a curse upon her parents and was capable of being far better than a boy.

Y/N's father being a Military General wanted to have a boy child so that he would serve the nation the same way he did.

So she strived hard to get the topmost position in the military. She got the training for deep water swimming, using the various arms and ammunitions as well as flying aircrafts and understanding the methodologies of operating with advanced technologies.

She went for the training when she was just 20. Her training continued for 3 years where she had no connection with her family.

Her mother knew the emotional battle she fought to prove herself and so Mrs. Lee always supported her daughter.

She knew about the temper of her husband and wanted her daughter to give a face off to him so that he would break out from his prejudice norms towards the girls.

However, seeing the extraordinary capabilities of Y/N she was not appointed as a military officer but got the post of a Private Investigator agent similar to that of a RAW agent.

Private investigators have more work than normal military officers. They have to solve the complicated cases which cannot be done by mere on field duties.

The agents have higher risk factor as the missions to be solved are highly dangerous. They aren't suppose to fight the terrorist but way bigger scandalous and dangerous gangs of psychotic lunatics disguised as humans who have zero mercy on innocent people.

When Y/N got to know about this she was extremely happy as she was able to prove her father wrong.

She still wasn't satisfied with the achievement but decided to do better and serve the humanitarian in general.

Y/N vowed not to lose her focus and continue to work with the same zeal and rigor as before. She had a great control over diet and maintained her physique to remain energetic throughout the day.

She even made it sure that there weren't any issues with her health because after all a PI agent mustn't fall apart.

Kim Taehyung was 25 years old PI agent and senior to Y/N. He was an orphan and the ultimate motivation to join the Private Investigation agency was to repay the debt of his best friend Jimin who lost his life while saving him from the massive bomb blast.

Jimin was also a PI agent and considered Taehyung as his brother.

Taehyung would always keep the photo of his friend in his wallet as an inspiration to work hard and fulfill Jimin's dream of serving the people.

He had to undergo the same training as Y/N and earned the title of the smartest and the most efficient PI agent.

The female officers would fall head over heels for the handsome, young, tall, responsible man with blonde hair and brown eyes and an aura simply so pure and positive.

He had a great demeanor and self discipline that made even the enemies wonder at the great creation of God and lose their guard for a while that helped in capturing them easily.

The PI agency considered this feature to be a boon for them as well as for Taehyung.

Nevertheless, Taehyung did not involve himself in love affairs because 24/7 he constantly hammered himself to stay focused and not deviate from the goal.

He would wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning and have a vigorous work out that would just aid in shaping up his abs.

Inspite of having such a work out he had a little belly fat that he considered to be necessary for his built up. At the end a PI agent having a body with no flesh did not make him presentable.

Y/N and Taehyung never met each other even though they worked in the same agency as they were assigned different departments to handle.

But this time it was going to be different.

If Taehyung had brains with beauty then Y/N was no less. So the agency decided to team two brilliant officers together for the next mission.

The mission was about finding the missing females and children. It was the case of human trafficking that had increased past few months which was a matter of concern.

The notorious 'Despotic Gang' was suspected to be behind these mishappenings and many countries round the world suffered this problem of criminal activity.

They females and children from different parts of the world were abducted and taken to a deserted place unknown to others.

It had become difficult for the intelligent armed forces to trace them so 'The Unified Private Investigation Agency' was given this case to be solved.

The head of the agency along with the other officers decided to send only two people for the mission as more people would only cause the Gang to get alert about the mission and ruin the plan.

So the chief Mr. Sejin called Kim Taehyung and Lee Y/N for a one to one meeting.

From here the lives of two people were going to change dramatically.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author's Note:

Hey Armys hope you all enjoy the story. This story will have a wide range of emotions and lot of angst.

Please Vote, comment and share if you like the story.

Thankyou and Love you a lot.💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😘😘