Chapter 2

22nd January 2018 Monday,

The meeting between the two intelligent agents was going to take place with the chief Mr. Sejin.

Y/N was extra cautious today and felt jitters because she never ever had a chance to meet her chief let alone talk to him in a one to one meeting.

Everytime she would fail to gear up her guts and talk to him because Mr. Sejin wasn't just his chief but even her father's best friend.

Mr. Sejin knew about the bitter relationship shared by Mr. Lee and his daughter. Mr. Lee even advised him to not let Y/N join the agency because she had nil capabilities. However, Mr. Sejin knew that deep down somewhere even Mr. Lee had cent percent faith in Y/N.

This time he was not going to let his friendship become an obstacle in the mission where he required the best, qualified and trustworthy agents to handle the case.

Y/N was highly confused with what to wear even if she was just suppose to wear a formal attire. Lastly, she decided to wear a turtle neck black t-shirt with black jeans and tied up her blonde hair in  a high ponytail. She applied a little mascara and wore a heart shaped necklace that was given to her by her mother on her 19th birthday.

Y/N did not believe in beautifying herself unnecessarily. Her natural beauty made her appear like a cool diva and the persona radiated the aura of a threatening lioness on the battle field.

This was how she carried herself wherever she went.

She was capable of solving multiple cases at a time and all her superiors always appreciated her for her commendable work.

She never had time to feel afraid or nervous while solving treacherous tasks but today she was more than nervous and looked as if she was about to pass out anytime soon.

Inspite of feeling innsecured about herself, she entered the office of PI agency and went near the lift to go to the 40th floor where Mr. Sejin's office was located.

She must have waited only for 2 minutes for the lift to arrive but for her it felt like eternity. She grew more restless and decided to take the stairs. She told her co-officers to go in the lift while she would climb up the stairs.

Everyone in her department knew that she had a meeting with Mr. Sejin and even knew that she was suppose to go to the 40th floor. Before they could argue with her and bring her senses back, Y/N already took up the stairs and practically ran as if her life depended on it.

After 20 minutes she reached Mr.Sejin's office panting and sweating hard and knocked on the door. Mr. Sejin asked her to come in and when he looked at her condition he was dumbstruck.

It seemed as if she had a very high fever but no it was extreme anxiety along with nervousness and restlessness added with the fool hardiness of climbing up the stairs till 40th floor that made her look all clumsy and unready.

Mr. Sejin signalled her to sit down but
Y/N didn't move a single inch. She was still trying to get her breathing even but found it difficult.

With a shaky breath she asked, "Ma--yy I.. I drink-k a little wat-er Sir?"

Listening her question Mr. Sejin nodded and Y/N smiled a little and grabbed the glass filled with water in her hand and started chugging the water. Mr. Sejin let out a chuckle when just then Taehyung came in.

Mr. Sejin saw him and said, "So Y/N here is your new co-partner in this mission and your senior.." the chief hadn't completed speaking when Y/N turned around still chugging the water.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung". Y/N had her eyes wide open and she lost all her senses making her choke on the water that caused her to spit all the water on Taehyung's black shirt.