~Zihao~ We Meet Again

Y/N's POV

Zihao is my bestfriend since preschool. From all of my friends he is the most closest to me. We have never seen each other for so long 5 years to be exact. He left when we were in 3rd grade because he had a career at Korea....an idol. He is one of the members of Boystory in JYP Entertainment. We can only contact each other through the internet.

We are moving to Korea in about an hour because my dad got a job promotion. I wish I could meet him at school cuz I am enrolled in a school that Boystory is in ,like how cool is that.

"Y/N we are gonna leave now!" mom said."Ok Mom!*sigh* good bye house,China hello to Korea" I went downstairs and
put my bag inside the taxi and looked at our house before leaving. Im gonna miss everything here.... I said in my thought "Y/N let's go!" "Ok Dad!!" I went into the taxi and we went to the airport.

*Time Skip at Korea*

We arrived at Korea and wowwww it was so beautiful!!!We rode a bus to Seoul and went to our new house. Our new house is actually bigger than our old house back in China. We settled our stuff inside the house and while my parents are arranging the stuff downstairs I went room hunting at the third floor.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Your house has 3 floors
Ground Floor:
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen
- Laundry Room

Second Floor:
- Entertainment Room
- Guest Room 1
- Guest Room 2
- Mini Library

Third Floor:
- Bedrooms
- Bedroom with balcony
----------------------------------------------
I have the bedroom with the balcony.

We went to the school I was enrolled to get my schedule and other things.While I saw him...them.....BOYSTORY. I stared at them and while I was staring. Zihao also stared at me like someone he had met before in his life which he did. I hope he still remembers me its been 5 years. A lot of people were staring at me I didnt mind them actually. Girls in the hallway keep on fangirling while me on the other hand is happy that I got to see my bestfriend 5 years ago.

It started to get akward so I went inside the principals office to get my things. While me and the principal were discussing on something about stuff around the school. Someone knocked at the door "Come in" the principal said. I was shocked on who entered the door its was BOYSTORY !!!!!! I was calm in the outside but I am freaking out in the inside.

ZIHAO's POV

Me and the other members were walking towards the principals office while girls are fangirling. Being an Idol is nice but it takes a lot of responsibility and also that its really hard to go to destination these days cuz a lot of people keep on following us. Like right now we cant even pass because we have been surrounded by a bunch of girls wanting autographs. While they screaming at us someone caught my attention.

It was Y/N its been so long since ive seen her.I stared at her and she also stared at me. She went inside the Principals Office and I kept wondering why she was here. Was she no.... did she enroll here ? I hope she did. We managed to escape the girls surrounding us and we went inside the principals office. And then we had eye contact again. The principal then said "Oh Boystory I am glad you could come today" We just bowed our heads then the principal said "By the way this is Y/N she is a new student here at our school " She bowed to us. "Alright I have already moved you all to Building C. You all may all go out now. We all went out the office so did Y/N then I decided to talk to her. Its been along time since we met huh Y/N?" her eyes widenend

"You still remember me after all those years?"

"Why would I forget my bestfriend that I fell inlove with through all these years. Y/N I have liked you since the day we became bestfriends"

Y/N's POV

Did.He.Just.Confess. ?

"Well I like you too...... since the day we became bestfriend too"

His bright smile was as happy as ever. I missed his smile.He then hugged me tight in his arm and we both said

"I miss you"
"I miss you"
___________________________
Thank you for reading my story 💞💞

REQUESTS ARE OPEN SO PLS REQUEST ALL YOU WANT
and also I have another book called

"An Idol Inlove With An Idol ?"
and yes it is a Zeyu ff so for all the Zeyu stans out there pls read it.

P.S my biases are Xinlong and Zeyu...

I will probably make a Xinlong ff book in the future we will just see when the time comes...
___________________________
827 words