~Xinlong~ Becoming Idols Together

Y/N and Xinlong are 13 years old in this story.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV

Me and Xinlong have been bestfriends for 13 years. Yup 13 years, me and Xinlong have been bestfriends since the day we were born.Well.... since the day I was born.I was born on October 17,2005 and of course Xinlong is born on March 11,2005. He is 7 months older and we are idols! as you can tell. I am in a group called Heart ONE and Xinlong in Boy Story. We just debuted recently we debuted last week. They debuted this year in September while we debuted in November. When I was still a trainee he would teach me dance moves and tell me funny jokes too. I really like him but dont have enough confidence to tell him my feelings. I was just scared that maybe he will reject me until now.

*Flashback when Boy Story debuted aka September*

I cant believe it my bestfriend finally achieved his dream to be an idol.They are going to debut tomorrow and I am so proud of Xinlong and the other members. Me and Xinlong became trainees together but I guess he will debut first.

I went to JYP Entertainment to continue training with my future members.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Heart ONE members:

Sakura-14
Takumi-14
Y/N-13
Osana-12
Sandara-12
Mitzumi-11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I arrived there I was greeted by a happy Xinlong.
"Y/N wo xiang ni~~"(I miss you)
"Yijing?(already)we met yesterday and that was late at night"
"I still miss you~"*pouts cutely*
"Why do you have to look like that longlong" *giggles*
"You dont like it?"
"What of course I like it silly it still didnt change after all these years"
"I'll.....take it as a complement." *smiles*
"Well I have to get going.Bye!"
"Wait!!"

He grabbed my wrist and then....
"What room are you going to ?"
"Umm.......room 107.Why ?"
"Hey im going to room 106 lets go together."
"Sure let's go!"

We went to our rooms then we went to opposite directions since my room is across theirs. I went inside to the Heart ONE dance room and I was greeted by a big hug from the girls.

"There you are we have been waiting for you and Takumi."- Sakura.

"Where's Takumi?"

"She hasn't arrived yet"- Mitzumi.

"We are gonna start when Takumi is he-"

*Takumi running on the hallway to get to the dance room*

"Speaking of Takumi jie here she is now"-Osana

"GUYS *pant* I have *pant* the best news ever! *pant*"
- Takumi

Sandara-"Ok,before you tell us the news jie take a big breath and exhale it."

Takumi-*inhale* *exhale* ok so heres the news. WE ARE GOING TO BE DEBUTING ON NOVEMBER!!!

All except Takumi- WHAT?!?!

Y/N-But how did you know?

Takumi- Well.... since JYP is my uncle he told me to tell you girls so yeahhhh...isnt it great?!?!.
(Takumi's mother and JYP are siblings)

The boys bust in on our room with a concered face.
Hanyu- "IS EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT ?!?!"

Sakura- Everything is just great Hanyu! Anyways why did you bust open our door?