~Zeyu~ Wo Ai Ni 💖

Y/N's POV
We are at the secretive place at the mall,by secretive I meant the most peacefull place on the mall. I am hiding here with my very best friend Khaye.(shout out to BOYSTORYboss4evr ) Why am I hiding? truth is I have been chased by a ton of fans. My name is Y/N, Park Y/N to be exact. Jimin from BTS is my big bro and I am a member of BE4UTY. Its actually kinda like the spelling beauty but we changed "a" to "4" cuz we are a four member group. I am the leader of the group. We are known as the youngest Hip Hop Group in Kpop/Cpop history. Actually it was BOY STORY but then we debuted. Ages 11-12 yup ages 11 to 12 and also me and Zeyu have the same birthday!Zeyu is my bias of the whole group.Anyways back to the part of the story.

Me and Khaye are panting hard since we ran so fast by a ton of fans.We are in the secret garden which is only exclusive for Idols . Khaye is also a memeber of BE4UTY she is 11 years old. We are here sitting at a bench when...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOYSTORY SHOWED UP !!!!!!
Khaye: Uhhh... Y/N ? look.....
Y/N: t-the-there h-he-here.....
Khaye: Yahh! stop stuttering *whisper-yelled*and boii Mingrui looks more handsome than the last time we met them.
Y/N:Well thinking about that I think noticed us......were doomed😐😐.
Khaye:They.are.going.at.our.direction.😬😬😬
Y/N:just act normal😬.
Hanyu:Hey you are members of BE4UTY? and Y/N right leader of BE4UTY ?
(a/n:its pronounced as beauty if your confused)
Y/N: yup hehe...

I saw Xinlong kick Zeyu playfully on Zeyu's leg. I looked at the two if them and me and Zeyu had eye contact for 2 seconds straight and he looked at the floor and I can tell his blushing. I was hiding my smile. Darnnnn.......he's so cute when blushinggg~~~~~💖💖💖. Then me and Hanyu had a quick conversation. A leader to leader conversation 😂.

Hanyu: I think we have met before.
Y/N: Yeah we met at Singapore. You know from the event we went the Kpop  Expo/Korean Expo (I forgot😂)
Hanyu: How about we get to know each other, and..... where are the other two members?
Y/N: They are at dorm.
Hanyu: Can they come ? It will be really nice if we get to spend more time and know each other better.
Y/N:We will call them. Hey Khaye can you call Sandara and Eunika?
Khaye: Yeah sure! (walking at the back)
Hanyu: We are going to eat at Special Seoul(I made it up😶)Its our treat so dont worry.
Y/N: Are you sure?
Hanyu: Yes I am.
Khaye: (walking back to us) They said they will be here maybe about 5 minutes.
Y/N:We will just wait for them then.

*TIME SKIP at Special Seoul*

While we were walking to our table Zihao said something.

Zihao: Is it ok if we borrow your members for a minute?
Y/N: Yeah sure I dont mind..
Zihao:Great!It will be really quick we promise.

He ran of with Khaye,Sandara,Eunika, and the other BOY STORY members except Zeyu.

Zihao's POV

Hanyu told me to get the BE4UTY members except Y/N cuz we have a plan that involves Y/N and Zeyu. You see Zeyu likes Y/N and he hasnt been inlove before so that makes us happy because he is now acting like a man and he really wanted to prove us that he can be a man.

We are all gathered here at the outside since we asked Y/N if she can order...and Zeyu is at the toilet right now who knows what hes doing.

Hanyu: Ok since we are gathered here lets make this quick so that no one will notice us. So you might be confused right now especially the girls but as you can see I made a plan that will help Zeyu and Y/N's relationship together. Girls please keep this a secret but Zeyu has a crush on Y/N for a really long time and never had the guts to confess to her soooo we are going to make their friendship better by making them sit infront of each other.

Eunika(11): But Y/N Unnie already ha-

Sandara covered Eunika's mouth .I dont know why is it a secret?

Xinlong: Can you please tell us~
Sandara(12):Fine tell her Eunika. But lets just make this a secret...
Eunika:Y/N unnie has a crush on Zeyu for a really long time too.
Shuyang: So they are meant for each other.
Sandara:ikr
Hanyu:We should go inside and remember the plan is that Zeyu and Y/N are sitting infront of each other.

-END OF POV-

*time skip BOY STORY and BE4UTY eating*

Zeyu's POV

I am sitting infront of Y/N and she is really pretty while eating. I ordered bibimbap while she ordered bulgogi.We are almost finish eating when suddenly the rest of our members disappeared and that leaves me and Y/N there was akward silence but...I decided to break it.

Zeyu: soooooo..... how are things going?

to be continued
***********************************************************
Sorry im lazyyyyyy and also school is kinda busy so yup

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REQUESTSS IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!
______________________________________________
word count:915 words