3~

A small but shacky breath left Valentina's mouth, standing outside the church with Mara in her beautifuly tailored wedding dress, blonde hair done up to perfection. This was the last moments she would be free from the people around her. Marriage at the age of 17 to an known groom, is almost like signing your life away for good.
Valentina realised that this man could be the devil incarnate, not let her do anything she wanted. Maybe she would became like a slave to him. Or just maybe he will be loving, and understanding letting her live her life until she fell in love with him for real. Dream on.
This isn't like in the movies.
He will just be one of those stuck up rich boys who's father made him marry a sweet innocent small town girl because he needed to have responsibilities. But why Valentina?
The doors the the church swung open to reveal the beautiful young girl, standing frozen outside the church, all eyes landed on her. Valentina's groom was standing facing the opposite direction not even looking in the direction she was standing. Typical men.
Once walking down the aisle and reaching this mysterious groom at the alter, she gave a shy smile to the preacher, getting a sympathetic one back.
It wasn't until the moment that Valentina and mystery groom (who's name was now known to her as Theo) turned to each other to kiss that they first layed eyes on each other, Theo's eyes were those the colour of emeralds that stared into Valentina's equally as beautiful icy blue eyes, his skin naturally tan suited his intense dark hair, the contrast in their appearances only intrigued each other more.
A quick kiss was place smoothly onto Valentina's rosy lips to seal the marriage. That was it, Valentina's life was signed away in only a small peck.