4~

Hastily the reception came and went, the night was wasted with spiteful congratulation from each of the guests, Valentina could only sit with a fake smile on her plump lips thanking the guests for coming, her newly wedded husband stood at the other end of the large venue taking with her father. The night seemed to go on forever, or what Valentina wished would be forever, forever to spend the night how she wished, forever to be away from the mysterious man pronounced as her husband or at least a distance.
The night ended as abruptly as it had started, as the guests started to gather their things and leave reality hit and it hit hard. Valentina was escorted along with Theo to the quite expensive car waiting outside, the ride was deadly silent, not a word fell from either lips, not even a look was made in each other's direction.
"Your destination"
The old driver spoke up drawing the young couples attention back to reality, outside the car stood a massive mansion, a spectacular sight.
"It's georgious"
The once silent Valentina whispered to herself, her tone full with sadness. Her home was now here, at least a big house meant that she could get space away from the man sitting silently next to her. Home.
The driver hastily opened the door for Valentina before moving over to Theo's side, opening his door as well.
Thus was the start of the honeymoon, the couple entered into the beautifully decorated mansion with a woman leading them upstairs, before revealing a rather large bedroom. Theo entered calmly, taking off his polished shoes and sitting on the bed. This was his home. Valentina stood at the door looking down at her feet not wishing to enter. "Don't just stand there, come in and shut the door", the deep voice echoed through her ears, her feet dragging her into the room briefly shutting the door so it was sealed shut, it felt like she was trapped in this room with a man she didn't know but was married to. She hated it. Oh how she wished she was young again, care free in the loving care of her parents. Back when they were happy. Back when she was happy. Maybe her father will come back for her, and tell her it was all a mistake, she could go back to her home and Life like nothing had happened. Yes, her father would come back, he would come back for her... he had to.