Chapter 5

I can't believe that people actually like this story. What do you think of it, I would love to hear from you.

Sorry it's kinda short.

------------------------------------------

Caras pov

When the film ended it seemed like all the boys were asleep. So I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat. I know it's Nialls dads house but what the hell it's been like a second home to me since I was 5. What should I have there's so much to choose from.

Liam's pov

I was half asleep when I heard someone in the kitchen I think they're making food. It must be Niall. I go out to see if I can get some too. I'm kinda hungry. Yeah it's definitely Niall I would recognise that hat anywhere.

Caras pov

Half way through the film I got changed into some of Nialls clothes which are way more comfortable the my skinny jeans. I decided to put on one of his hats as well since it matched and I love wearing them for some reason.

While I had my head in the fridge I heard someone up and about but took no notice as I stuffed a leftover slice of pizza in my mouth. "What you eat Niall" I heard someone say. I quickly turned around and came face to face with Liam Payne the only one of the boys I haven't talked to yet.

"Oh umm sorry I thought you were Niall. I'll just umm go back to the umm living room" he said. That annoyed me so I snapped. "What's your problem!" I shouted at him.