Chapter: VI (Day 36)

Roxas wake up to the sight of a happy Xion. "Its our first day in out house Roxy!" Xion says happily as she hugs him tightly. "Well i guess getting kicked out of the Organization XIII paid off" Roxas says. "Hm.. Maybe" Xion adds "But its okay. Cause i'm with you." she says as she kisses Roxas' cheek. "Uh. Anyway. What do you want do today?" Roxas asks. Xion looks and faces Roxas. "I wanna be with you for today." Xion says. "You sure? We can do something if you'd like." Xion sits and thinks about what they two could do. "Hmm..." there was one thing that caused Xion to get a major chill down her spine. "Eghhh.." Xion said in her head. They will have to wait till their older for that one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (maybe) (F**k off Lenny! Not this story!) (Maybe later) "Have you got any plans Roxy?" Xion says as she looks at Roxas. "Hmm. Let me think." Roxas thought about the same thing which caused him to blush. "Yeah, how about no... (i don't think Xion wants that.) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (Come on let me) (No. Bad Lenny.) (Come on just at least one chapter.) (*Sigh*) Roxas hasn't got any clue on anything. "I've got nothing." Roxas says. "Good. He didn't think that." Xion says in her head.  "At least i don't think so." Xion says in her head. "Hopefully she didn't think that." Roxas says in his head. They both look up and see them each other blushing. "He/She did..." they both say in their minds. They both look up to each other again. "D-Did you thi-" they both cut each other off as they said that at the same time. "Um..." ("what do i do here?") Roxas says attempting to break the conversation. They both sat there in a VERY awkward silence. Suddenly a knock at the door, "Hm?" Roxas says as he jumps off the bed and proceeds to walk towards the door. Roxas looks through the eyehole in the door to see who it is. "Who is it?" Roxas asks. He opens the door to see a blonde haired girl. "Hi Roxas!" ??? says with a cheerful smile.