Chapter: II (Day 2) (Morning)

Axel turns into Roxas' room. He looks at both Xion and Roxas. He wanted to wake them up but he didn't want to bother them. Axel sighed and left them.

-A Few Minutes later-

Xion wakes up and looks up at Roxas. She smiles and kisses his lips. Roxas smiles. She whispers softly. "What would I do without you...." Roxas slowly opens his eyes. Xion lays back under his chin. "I Love You...." She says softly. Roxas kisses the top of her head. "I love you too..." Xion gets up. "I see you next mission..." She smiles and leaves Roxas. No one else in Organization XIII apart from Axel knew they were together. Roxas and Xion want everyone to find out on their own. Roxas sighs and gets up. He goes to the mission briefing. This time, Roxas is paired with Axel. So he didn't get to see Xion. He was worried. Axel tries to comfort him. "Oh. Come on. She'll be fine..." that boosted Roxas confidence a little.

-A Few Minutes later-

-Roxas POV-

Axel and Roxas soon arrive at their destination. They search the area with no heartless insight. "Where. Where are they." Roxas informs. They both look around a little more. Roxas brings out the keyblade. He didn't think about Xion. He hears heavy fluttering noise. He looks up and sees a huge heartless with wings. He jumps and swings. (I'm also gonna add something. Xion and Roxas both share the keyblade.) He'd just realised that Xion was probably using it. He misses the swing and lands back on the ground. Axel throws his chakram's at the heartless. Roxas phases out the keyblade.

-Before-

-Xion's POV-

Xion is on her own this mission. She arrives at where she has to go. She looks at all the heartless. "If only Roxas were here. It would be easier..." Xion phases in the keyblade and jumps and attacks the heartless. She hacks and slashes through all the heartless. Half way through all of them the keyblade phases away. She looks at all the heartless and gets to a safe distance from them.  "Wha- What The?!" Xion has to keep evading from the heartless. A few minutes later the keyblade pops back into her hand. She clears out the rest of the heartless. After she clears them out. She sighs of relief and looks at the keyblade. "Roxas..." She knew that Roxas was the reason the keyblade disappeared. Then it hit her. It only left and came back once. She now felt extremely worried.

-Roxas POV-

Roxas can't help Axel. He'd let Xion use it so she doesn't get a hurt. The giant heartless shot out darkness. Axel evaded and the darkness projectile hit Roxas. Roxas is blasted into a wall. Axel looks at Roxas with shock. "Roxas!" Axel flames his chakram's and throws them at the heartless. Now his mission was protect one of his best friends and kill the heartless. Roxas tries to get up but ends up collapsing and faints. Axel jumps in front of Roxas and fends off the heartless.

-A Few Minutes later-

Axel kills the heartless. And goes to Roxas aid.

-Xion's POV-

She is back at headquarters waiting in Roxas room. She sits on his bed with a very worried look. "He's taking a long time..."

-A hour later-

She hears someone walking down the hall. She sits up and goes into the hall. She looks at Axel with Roxas In his arms unconscious.

"ROXAS!"