Owain/Eudes

• Dedicated to Owain Appreciation Month!

I THOUGHT I PUT UP AN OWAIN ONE BUT I GUESS NOT

In honor of Owain Appreciation Month, I'm doing an Owain one. YAY!

Owain has recently become one of my favorite characters in FEA. He's pretty much what I would be like if I got inserted in the FEA world.....Yeah.

I made this headcannon where I believe Owain was originally from our world. It would explain why he is always making references to previous Fire Emblem games, and other TV shows! And because he uses shakespearian speech all the time....But hey! That's why he's one of my favorties. 

In one of Owain's supports (I forget which one), it is revealed that he is quite the writer. CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS. THIS ONE FACT MAKES HIM TEN TIMES A BETTER CHARACTER. 

"Owain in the future helped his parents fight off the Risen once he was old enough to fight. However during a battle, a Risen archer attempted to attack Owain from behind, but his father pushed him out of the way and died taking the arrow intended for Owain."

-Fire Emblem Wiki

 I like to have Lon'qu be his father (even though, in my opinion, makes for a horrible Owain for the battlefield because I felt like he had a very low attack). It's pretty funny, because in one of his supports with Lissa, there were bandits (or something like that) that tried to shoot Lissa, but Lon'qu stepped in and took the hit for her. And when he is Owain's father, he ALSO takes a hit for him. Twice. LON'QU' IS TAKIN HITS FOR ERRYBODY. I'm sorry, but I just find it really funny and adorable, because he would risk his own life to protect someone he loves. ANOTHER REASON WHY LON'QU IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES. But this is NOT about Lon'qu. It's about OwAiN!!!!!!!!

 I JUST REMEBERED SOMETHING:

He is the most hot-blooded member of the army and the most likely to shout "Level up!". 

DOES THIS NOT PROVE MY HEADCANNON?! DOES IT NOT??!?!?!?!?!!

 I'm telling you, Owain is my soulmate!

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"What is this? Have I found the legendary item of...er...legend?" (item)

"I hereby dub my weapon 'Shadowdarkness.' Yes...it will be a fitting brand." (exp)

"Secret art...BINDING BLADE! Heeyah! Yes, I can feel the extra training working..." (weapon exp)

"Why the smile? Was my ultimate attack truly that breathtaking?" (happy)

"No, I'm just glad I've been able to keep my sword hand in check. Apocalypse averted!" (happy)

What do you have there, (name)? *gasp* It sparkles like... like the legendary..." (gift)

"Well I must maintain a charming image for my love. ...And the poets. But mostly you." (compliment)

"I love you, too. Even when immortalized in poetry. I shall be yours to command." (love)

"This is 'Goddess.' I named it for you, my love, though it pales next to your beauty." (gift)

"Tell me, my almighty offspring, do you need anything?" (gift)

"Get me something mighty! Something...LEGENDARY!" (buying)

“You eluded my defenses and pierced my heart! It seems I've finally found...my weakness.”

"My sword hand twitches."

"Fighters, assemble!" (THIS ALSO PROVES MY HEADCANNON)

"We're in this together." (*GASP* I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS A HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL FAN!)

"Dual...STRIKE!" (HMMM...I wonder how he knew that it was called a dual strike? I wonder????????)

"DOWN SWORD HAND"

SO MANY QUOTES!!!

HAPPY OWAIN APPRECIATION MONTH!