Chap. 2

I walked up to the door waiting for Alice to get Ciel and Sebastian. As I was waiting by the door i recived another text from the prick that ruined my life. ~WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR ASS HOME. WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU BETTER FUCKING DO IT.~ Those nasty words i had just read sank into my mind as I imagined him saying it to my face. I ran my thin fingers through my silky black hair and sighed. Alice came up behind me. 

"I told Ciel and Sebastian about Claude. Sebastian feels bad for you...", Alice calmly whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head and bolted my eyes towards Sebastian who had a worried and gentle expression on him face as he looked at me. Alice and Ciel walked out the door and I followed walking next to the tall male. "Hey Allison are you okay", Sebastian said with a gentle voice. 

"Yeah, i-its nothing..", I quickly replied, wanting to cry my eyes out because my drunk asshole boyfriend is a piece of shit and has ruined my life.

"Oh well if you need anything you can just ask me", as  little smile appeared on his face. We reached Alice's blue mustang, and the three of them got in. "Allison call me when you got all your stuff K", Alice with her serious face. I nodded and got in to the black corvet next to Alices car. They drove away. I started the car and pulled out of the clubs parking lot. 'Oh I can't wait to see what will happen to me this time I walk through that door, can my life get any worse ' I thought sarcasicly. I finally saw the apartment building that me and Claude lived in. Before I opened the car door the best of my luck came when it started raining. "Really, when I said could my life get any worse, it was a retorical question not a challenge", I sighed. I pushed the door open and jumped out of the car and slammed the door shut as i run for cover to the apartment doors. I walked in one of the elevators and pressed the button for the 6th floor. It opened. Slowly i walked down the hall to the 5th door. I sighed not wanting to know what was going to happen next. I opened the door to the studio apartment to see Claude lying on the couch. I took a step out of the doorway and to quietly shut the door. As I did so Claude jumped up from the couch and grabbed a plate and through it at the wall a foot away from me. Stunned from the plate almost hitting me, he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up agaisnt the wall.

"You are such alittle slut, if I tell you to do something you fucking do it. DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME ALLISON", the drunk male yelled at the top of his lungs.

He let go of my neck and pushed me on the floor. He then Kicked me twice in the ribs. The whimper from the pain filled the silent room. I lay there gasping as my mingd trys to figure out what to do. "How many guys have you fucked tonight Allie? Ten, twenty? Tell me", as he kicked me again with much force. I didn't know what to do.As he walked over to the kitchen to get something I got up and ran to the bathroom. Right before I got into the bathroom door he through glass at me and it smashed onto the calf of my leg. I slammed the door and locked it. 

A/N: I hoped you like it so far. Please review :)