A Ravens Love

Disclaimer: I do not own kuroshitsuji, or any of the characters. I just own Allison, Alice, and McKenzie.

Sitting at the newest club Bound, with a bored look on my face. My mind was blank from all of the vodka had just downed within ten minutes. As my brain tried to process everything, i saw a big blur running towards me. All at once my fuzzy big ice blue eyes finally came into focus. Before i knew it, a girl had attacked me with a hug and squeezed my abdomen to death. I looked down to see a pale girl smiling wide at me. It was Alice, my best friend and with her she brought a scrawny what looked to a twenty-two year male with dark blue hair and giant blue eyes as Ciel, but sadly had an eye patch that covered one of the crystal orbs. Followed by a dark figure that came slowly after the two. Once he stepped into the light, was the first time i saw his face in person. standing before me was a tall muscular male known as Sebastian. I locked my eyes on to the striking crimson red ones that belonged to the male. That was the thing i noticed most about him. I had seemed to get lost in them. My blank stare was noticed by the three, and i quickly looked away. i focused my eyes back on Alice.

"ALLISON", she yelled cracking a smile.

          Then Alice walked over to Sebastian and pushed him towards me. "Sebastian this is Allison, Allison this Sebastian", she winked at me.

"Hey, its nice meet you", he said as a smirk appeared on his face.

We all sat down at a booth and Alice ordered four shots of vodka mixed with red bull. "Hey Allison", he said with a calming tone. There i go again getting lost in those beautiful crimson eyes. An eternity could have gone by unnoticed. That's when the high pitch voice laced with sarcasm. "HEY BEYOTCH, when you two are finished you're little staring contest maybe we can all head back to my place", Alice said with a bittersweet smile. Alice said under her breath, "Don't worry I have a spare bedroom." while nudging me with her elbow, and quickly retreated back to where Ciel was,avoiding me nearly killing her for that little comment. A deep red dusted my face. With wide eyes looked over to Alice as she was cracking up while leaning on Ciel's shoulder who looked utterly confused.

            All of a sudden everything stopped as i felt the vibration of my phone in my pocket. Instantly fear shot through my entire body when i saw who the text was from. It was my worthless piece of shit abusive boyfriend Claude. This man is the lowest of the low, i cant even describe my hate for him. You're probably wondering why i'm still with this asshole. I'll tell you why, BECAUSE IF TELL HIM I WANNA BRAKE UP HE WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME LIKE LAST TIME. OH WHAT JOYS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, THEY PRACTICALLY KNOW MY DAMN NAME. I tilted my head down to look at the brightly lit screen, i read the long text from the monster.

~YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH, I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS HOME! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. YOUR SUCH A FUCKING DUMB ASS. GET HOME NOW YOU WHORE!!!!~

Shivers ran down my spine at those ugly words. Every memory of me getting beaten by that douche bag. I looked over to Alice in desperation. I could feel the sting of tears come. Alice instantly read my emotions and grabbed my hand.We pushed our way through the crowds of people. She dragged me into the bathroom and slammed the door. "IT"S FUCKING CLAUDE ISN'T IT", Alice screamed with fiery eyes. All I did was flip my phone up and turned my head, because i couldn't stand to look her in the eyes. Tears ran down my pale face. Alice only got angrier, she looked as if she wanted to kill someone. "YOU WHAT I'M GONNA GET A BAT, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH THAT BAT, TAKE IT TO HIS FUCKING HEAD", she yelled as she kicked the bathroom door rattling its hinges. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME LIVE WITH ME AND CIEL, WE CAN GO PICK UP YOUR STUFF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO FACE CLAUDE", Alice was pissed, you could see the anger in her eyes. 

"O-okay...", I tried to say calmly but stuttered instead.

I cleared my throat and walked out into the wave of drunks that flooded the club. Alice followed.

A/N: I know this chapter isn't long but i'd like thank my 2 besties for helping me: Alice and Mackenzie review if you want more ;D