Chap. 3

I landed on the floor and looked at my leg to find several cuts bleeding from the glass. "Damn", i said with a low breath. "ALLISON GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE AND CLEAN THIS SHIT UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW", his voice boomed within the apartment. I layed my head on my knees as I felt the sting of tears forming in my eyes. Tears were running down my pale face. It had been a half hour and Claude has finally stopped yelling at me. You got up and unlocked the door slowly and peaked out to see nothing but things that were thrown around the room and broken glass on the floor. I opened the door even more and pushed myself through the little space because Claude had moved the coffee table to keep me locked in the bathroom. Turning my head towards the couch to find a pasted out Claude sleeping his conniption off. I went into my bedroom into the back of the closet to find my little safe that i kept ten grand in for emergency's and a diamond ring my mother had given to me before she had past away. I put the combination in. 06-32-45. It opened. As quickly as I could I grabbed the money and the ring and out of the room and towards the door.

Opened the front door and slammed it shut. I shoved the money in my pocket and put the ring on my thumb. Running and running all the flights of stairs. I finally came to the entrance and bolted out the door. I had ran in to somebody making us both fall on the ground. "Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry", I said then looked at the figure i had just ran into. It was Sebastian. "Allison are you okay your crying", he said worried. "No i-it's C-Claude he's out of his friggin mind", I stuttered as I started to cry even more. All of a sudden I felt warmth embrace me. I opened my eyes to see Sebastian hugging me. I was stunned I haven't been hugged by someone like this before. It was gentle. I wanted it to last forever. He pulled away. "Come with me", he said with a little smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the sidewalk. We walked side by side silent for about two blocks until we came up to a midnight black Escalade. He opened the door for me and I got in. The male got in on the drivers side and put the key in the ignition and pulled it out of the lot. He looked at me.

"Alice told me that you hate Claude. And the threatening texts he sends you."

"It's f-fine. He's just an asshole".

"Why don't you just brake up with him"?

"I would rather suffer, then the people I love get hurt".

"You know what that just makes me sick to my stomach, that some asshole would abuse some as wonderful as you".

My head bolted in his direction and a deep red covered my cheeks. "You think i'm wounderful"? A small smile appeared on my face. Sebastian glanced at me as we stopped in a driveway of a nice house. "Yeah I do. Someone who can weave their way into someone's heart like you did with mine has to be wonderful." His smile was warm and kind. It made my feel at ease and like my heart was slowly picking up the broken pieces. Its amazing how a special person can do that to you. Not that i would tell him.

A/N: sorry if I repeat things in the story it's a habit i'm working on. Hoped you liked it so far. Please Review ;D