Sad. Beautiful. Tragic

Our drama "You who came from the star" uprising success was inevitable, we were on our 17th episode when the station signed us an extension. It was agreed upon that the finale is up until the 21st episode. Everyone was very happy with the feedback we were getting. Kim soo hyun and I became more popular in korea and in asia. I personally enjoyed filming, time flies so fast. I didnt feel like I was working, what I felt was I was with my own family. Everyone from the team was so nice and loving.

Kim soo hyun, became my closest friend, again. This time, I wasnt afraid of him falling. Because i know in my mind that everything is clear between me and him. I had to admit that he is really adorable and cute, and his concern for me is genuinely loving. I still feel he likes me, or maybe not. Its just that what is really important for us now is our friendship. I decided to continue pretending I have a happy married life, I tried to make him and everyone believe that lee jun sung and i are real lovers. Im an actress so its easier for me to act. I just hope he believes me, that he trust me, that he has no single thought of me lying...

"Ji hyun ssi do you really cook?" He asked out of curiosity. He was holding the script booklet like I do. We were on the dressing room seated on the couch. I wasnt sure if he was really studying his lines or merely looking at them.

" I watched your episode on star date, you said you were cooking for him" he continued.
"Do you think it was all lie?" I said throwing a sharp look at him.

"Its not like that, You never talked about cooking. Thats why I was curious" he said looking defensive as he puts motion in his hands.
"Really? Ok, i guess i need to cook for you when we have spare time." I replied
"You dont have to, i said I was just curious." He said Smiling shyly.
"But I insist..." Suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello"
"Ji hyun ssi,its me jun sung"
This jerk, he havent called me in months. What does he need now.
I was surprised literally.

"Jun sung ssi!" i said my voice a lil bit raised. Soo hyun was now looking at me while I was attending the call. I came back to my senses and reminded myself to pretend.

"Oh whats the matter honey..?" I said in a soft voice. My peripheral vision caught soo hyun's changed expression. He stood up and walked out of the room. When i heard the soft bang of the door, i changed my tones.

"Hey jun sung!" I shouted over the phone.

"Your calling me honey, why? is someone hearing you as we speak?" He said while laughing arrogantly.
"Shut up, tell me what you want." I demanded.

"Im here in korea, lets have dinner later. I have so much to tell you wifey"
"Crazy" i replied and hang up feeling irritated.

Later that night jun sung and I met on a restaurant. The ambiance was too romantic, classical music, cozy interior, fine dining food. But it was all unnecessary. We are not lovers. Being a gentleman as always he guided me to our table and pulled a chair for me.
"Thank you" i said as I sit.
"Sorry for my attitude a while ago on the phone, I was silly, i know." He apologized.
"I didnt know you can be crazy at times" i said smiling at him.
"Just trying to be a little funny" he replied.
"You need that, you dont have to be too serious at all time" I explained and he nodded.
He then called the waiter and ordered food,after a while we started eating.

"I talked to my parents and grand parents, they understand now that they had a wrong idea setting as up for a fixed marriage. They deeply felt sorry for you. They wanted to apologize because they know that your carreer will be at stake" he explained.
"What do you mean?" I asked tembling. I feel the uneasiness in his voice, something is up i just dont know what it is. My heartbeat is raising.

"Im in love with someonelse, i need a divorce as soon as possible." He said as he reached for my hands over the table. I cant feel my knees, there was a sudden rush of emotions in me.

"What the hell are you trying to say? Not so long ago I accepted my fate to commit myself on this false marriage and now right after 9 months you're asking me for a divorce?" A tear fell from my eye as I confront him. "What do you think of me, a joke?" I continued. I just really cant contain my emotions.

"Ji hyun ssi, im very sorry. I hope you understand." He said apologetically.
"I know I wanted a divorce but not this soon... at the peak of my carreer?" i said.
"Im very sorry" he said pressing my hand.

(Feel free to comment your thoughts :) thanks for reading)