This love

Back to Ji hyuns POV:

I stared at him while he sleeps like a baby. Breathing so calmly, he seemed to be at ease now and dreaming happily. I still cant believe this day would come, I felt sincerely happy. I envy how he can sleep that easily while travelling. The moment we board the plane he was too busy napping. He was like deprived from sleep for a very long time. Theres so many things i wanted to say, stories I wanted to share and things I wanted him to know but all he wants to do now is to sleep. I looked at my left hand tucked in his right hand. The shiny ring on my pinky finger makes all the difference. I smiled and realized theres plenty of time left to do all the things I wanted with him and it would do me no harm if Ill just let him sleep for now. I ran my fingers on his hair and stared at his cute face. He smiled while his eyes still closed. I withdrew my hand and asked if it woke him up. He said no and smiled

"Are you a cat?" I teased while pinching his cheeks to wake him up.
He shook his head and kept his eyes closed.

"Why? are you afraid that youll have a lazy husband?" He asked with a grin.

"This ring is too expensive for me to turn down.." I replied as i raised my left hand showing off the ring right on his face.

"Youre seriously something..makes sure youre kidding." He said sulking. Throwing tamtrums like a kid.

I cant contain my laughter and kissed him on his cheeks. He was speechless and a bit shocked i guess.

"You just stole a kiss from Kim Soo hyun, do you want me to call security now?" He said with his changed expression. I laughed at him and after a while pretended to be sleeping.

He started to read a book silently while I rested my head on his shoulders. She stared at me for a while and gave me a peck on my lips and continued reading.

"You just stole a kiss from Jun ji hyun, dont you feel guilty right now?" I said while still leaning on his arm. We both laughed and felt happy throughout the whole trip back to Seoul.

When we landed to Seoul, We immediately headed to my family. My mom prepared festive food for us. He was too happy when I called him about Soo hyun and I getting back together. She always told me that She believes that Soo hyun and i were meant to be for each other. Couples break up because they dont love each other, not because they love each other too much, something I learned from her. What can i say? Its just that Mothers knows best, they really do. My mom went emotional when Soo hyun asked her if he could have me as his wife. She said she was too happy for me that she cant help but cry. Ihugged her so tight and thanked her for everything. Soo hyun showed his deepest respect and felt happy for moms blessings.

***

For the past few weeks i had been really hands on on our wedding preparations. I just want everything to fall in place. I wanted it to be a solemn proclamation of our love. It would be witnessed by our families and closest friends. Soo hyun ssi is now a little busy filming but he makes it a point to be there when I needed him. I was literally unemployed right now, i spent most of my time on my condo unit baking and trying out new recipes. Its a must because three months from now, Ill have my very own coffee and pastry shop in Seoul.

I heard the doorbell but was too busy to hurry up to open the door. Before I even get off my hands on the dough. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on the hollow of my neck. I smiled as I sniffed his familiar lovely scent.

" i thought you will be filming till dawn.." I asked.

" i missed you already.." He said and gave me a smooch on my lips. I was trying to avoid him but he held my chin and gave me a heart warming kiss.

" i tried my best so that I could finish the shoot earlier and be here with you.." He continued.

" really? But we are not alone in here, you better act accordingly honey" i teased. He seem to not believe me and go on acting like a clingy kiddo. He hugged me again and was starled when he heard Lillys voice.

He istantly move a few inches from me. I cant help but to giggle on his reaction. Lilly threw him a mischiveous smile as she sat on the dining chair. Soo hyun smiled at her still speechless.

"Im really sorry to bother the both of you, I can go now.." Lilly suggested.
I shook my head with my begging eyes asking her to stay.

"What are you talking about? Please stay for a while lilly..lets all have dinner together." Soo hyun asked her. It was a little unexpected but I guess he was also grateful on what Lilly have done for the two of us. I was carefully unloading a tray of cookies from the oven as they speak. I rested the tray on the top of the bar and look at Lilly's expression.

"Come on Lilly, you were one of the reason why soo hyun and I are together now. We should thank you at least..right?" I uttered with a sincere smile.

"What are these called?" Soo hyun asked as he carefully tossed a cookie from the tray.
"Be careful, its still hot..these are chocolate chip cookies" i said. He had a bite and was looking at me while he was munching on the cookie. He smiled and seemed to be satisfied.
"Wow, it tasted so good." He exclaimed.
"Really? Really?" I asked, my eyes in glee.

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up. I felt so happy.
"You should try it too.." I said to Lilly as i was getting another cookie from the tray. She smiled at me and went on for a bite.