Forever and always

Im feeling a bit lazy today. I put the back of my hand on my forehead to feel my skin, but theres no trace of fever. Maybe I was too abusive of myself lately. I was too hands-on on my newly opened pastry bar and coffee house. I was on fire, I want everything to be at its best so people would really appreciate my business. I wanted it to be popular in seoul not just because I was once a celebrity but by the quality of the food and services it offers.

I decided to go home earlier today because I want to take some rest. I reached home about 4 in the afternoon. I went straight to our room and sulked myself in our cozy bed. I sheepishly stared at the huge photo on the wall. It was our wedding picture, the best day of my fairytale like love life. Im now five months happily married to a korean super star. One of the most handsome sought after leading men of the country. I feel like Im now a completely different person, a person more loving, giving and a happier woman. All because of someone who taught me the real meaning of love and life. Him, who gives me tremedous happiness I never even thought of im capable of feeling. Someone who makes my life worth living for-- Kim Soo hyun ssi.

I was about to fall a sleep when my phone rang. It was my husband calling, he is in China right now, its been three days since he left. He needs to do some fan meetings and commercial shoots in Beijing. I was half awake when I answered.

"Hows my lovely wife?" I heard his sweet voice. I moaned as I stretched my right arm.

"I dont feel very well mr.kim" i said in my hoarse voice.

"Why? Whats hurting you? Do you need to go to the hospital?" His voice was becoming anxious.

"Its not like that, I guess Im just tired." I stated to ease his worries.

"Are you sure its just like that?" He asked.

"Yes dear.." I stated.

"Oh did you went to see your Sk entertainment manager already?" He asked.

"No, not yet.." I answered plainly.

"He is too persistent, hes been calling me asking me to persuade you to sign up again for an entertainment contract..but i said we havent really discussed it yet." He explained.

"I was planning to meet him, but I always feel exhausted lately." I answered.

"What are you planning to say to him? Will you take his offer and start showbusiness again?" He asked.

"Im not sure of that yet." I said.

"Do whatever what will make you happy, Im here to support you on anything you want to do. If you want to be an actress again go ahead, if you want to make pastries go head. For as long as you stay by my side, its enough for me to be happy.." He uttered. I felt so touched and it made me miss him even more.

"I know that, thats why Im so blessed to have you as my husband." I said.

"Ok, dont strain yourself too much. Ill be seeing you tomorrow..Ill be home soon, better be healthy..I miss you so much, cant wait to see you honey." He said sweetly.

"Yes I will... I miss you too.. ill see you soon."

***

I went to SK entertainment building to meet my ex manager. I guess its about time to give him my decision. If I was going back to the entertainment scene or not. I feel a little nervous as I opened the door. He was standing there very still, like how I remembered him. How dignified he seem to be.

"I want you to know.." I started out. "..that I cant take your offer." I continued and stated my decision firmly. He raised his eyebrows and his eyes were magnified.
"Why? Do you really want to turn your back from the industry?" He asked.
"Im sorry" I said and bowed my head.
"Ji hyun ssi, listen to me.." His eyes were fierce. "This is your world, its were you belong..this is what youre good at." He continued trying to convince me, as if it could change my mind.
" I just cant.." I uttered. He sighed and looks impatient now.
"Then give me a reason."
I was speechless.

Then unexpectedly soo hyun came rushing entering the office. He went to me and held my hand so I stood up.
"She cant take it.." He firmly stated.
"Yes I heard it from her, I was asking why she cant?" My manager said to soo hyun.
Soo hyun looked me and gently squeezed my hand. I looked at him puzzled and tried to analyze his expression.
"Because shes having my baby, she cant accept work because shes pregnant." He uttered. My jaw drops on what he just said. How did he know?...

He was still holding my hand while we were walking to his parked car. We are about to leave SK entertainment building. I cant still look at him straight in the eye, I dont know what to say. He carefully yanked me on the pasenger seat and then he went inside on the driver seat. He set his hand on the steering wheel but didnt started the engine yet.
"When are you planning to tell me?" He started out to break the silence.
"How did you know?" I asked like a kid with tears clouding up around the eyes.
"Youre too careless to hide anything, you used about a dozen of self test pregnancy kit but never bothered to dispose them properly." He stated, he cant contain his laughter. I felt so embarassed taht cause my cheeks to flame.
"I wanted to surprised you.." I said
"Forget it.. Lets see a doctor tomorrow" He exclaimed.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked sincerely worried.
He stared at me and slowly reached for my face, he crossed the distance between our lips and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled as he pulled away.
" Im too happy to be mad right now.. Im just too happy I could cry" he said. His words were as beautiful as the sunsets.
"I love you so much" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too so much" i answered sweetly..

Im just too happy, I could cry too.
Nothing else matter in this life for as long as we're together, my heart will continue to beat.

I thought my life was more like a tragedy rather than a fairytale, but I was wrong. He made me realize how wonderful this world could be. Surely it wasnt like the movies, but a twist in my story happened when I met him, he who came from the stars. Kim Soo hyun ssi..saranghe.

Sincerely yours,
Kim Ji hyun.. <3

Thank you so much for reading.
Hope you like it :)

Can i have a vote please and your comments are the best thing in my wattpad world, so please leave me some..want to hear your thoughts :)